Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tahiry Jose Accuses Joe Budden of Domestic Abuse, Says Budden Was 'Violent'

Right.....So if he ain't cancelled yet.....Leave it alone. It's clear people didnt care before.
...So don't care now that he can get millions.

Justice is justice.

Nah people cared hence why it's consistently been brought up regardless of how successful he was or wasnt at any given moment. It's why there's certain people have never fucked with his show or podcast. Yall take this "cancel" shit too literally as if people with suspect shit in their past still arent allowed to thrive. Very few people have actually been cancelled to the point their careers have never recovered

Mal was talkin all kinds of shit to tory lanez

I jus want him to call joe a bitch one time on the pod

He wont and he said why on the last pod where Joe flat out asked him why he's still friends with him despite numerous allegations and his answer was some side stepping bullshit. Nigga said he's never personally seen Joe hit a woman and that's why he still can rock with him. Then also went on to say that he has told Joe before that if multiple women say the same shit about him then he clearly needs to check himself. So it seems like he's cool as long as he dont see Joe do it in front of his face

Nah people cared hence why it's consistently been brought up regardless of how successful he was or wasnt at any given moment. It's why there's certain people have never fucked with his show or podcast. Yall take this "cancel" shit too literally as if people with suspect shit in their past still arent allowed to thrive. Very few people have actually been cancelled to the point their careers have never recovered
Aye bruh.

As long as we been going back and forth....You should know by now I stand alone.

I'm OK with everything else you said.

Lesbian

Ever since he secured his place in the Top 3 (not 1 or 2) y'all been praying for his downfall. I bet none of y'all can present video evidence of any violence on his behalf and until y'all can yall need to stfu
Noone is hating on joe (except for @DOS_patos)

I doubt people here care about his pod ratings

Hes been accused of beating women for 10 years, so...

You think he willingly got dropped from Def Jam after having his 2nd album shelved? left Everyday Struggle after it made him the most relevant he'd been for almost a decade?

Leaving everyday struggle was the smartest move of his career. I don't see how that's career sabotage. And what does that shit have to do with now? How is he self sabotaging now?

That Cyn recording is damaging on many levels.

All the people that have any reason to hate Joe, past or present, bout to jump on this. Watch.

Howso? Maybe I missed it but he seemed to be trying to reason with her while she had a friend recording and laughing in the background. I will say I didn't listen to it in its entirety so maybe I didn't catch what you did

Howso? Maybe I missed it but he seemed to be trying to reason with her while she had a friend recording and laughing in the background. I will say I didn't listen to it in its entirety so maybe I didn't catch what you did

The points that stuck out were the fact that she basically said he did nothing for the baby. And he kicked them out of the house. Then he was saying he didnt understand why they couldn't talk face to face. She was saying you and your people need to respect my privacy and how she wants to be alone. He was like i don't want to become the stalker guy. Then she was why would she want to meet up just to ger drug insinuating he put his hands on her. Then Joe caught on and didn't confirm or deny it.

It's just a bad time for all this to come up now. Honestly it sounds older but for it to come out now is convenient. He bout to catch it.

The points that stuck out were the fact that she basically said he did nothing for the baby. And he kicked them out of the house. Then he was saying he didnt understand why they couldn't talk face to face. She was saying you and your people need to respect my privacy and how she wants to be alone. He was like i don't want to become the stalker guy. Then she was why would she want to meet up just to ger drug insinuating he put his hands on her. Then Joe caught on and didn't confirm or deny it.

It's just a bad time for all this to come up now. Honestly it sounds older but for it to come out now is convenient. He bout to catch it.

Preciate you clarifying cuz I surely missed it.

At the risk of sounding like an asshole and that im shooting Joe some bail...I find it a bit strange his exes will continue to choose to being around dude and doing scripted shows in situations where they have to deal with him if he's been on some fuck shit.

Not saying it's impossible.. I'm just not understanding why someone would position themself like that if they could help it. Reserving judgement tho... who knows wtf is going on

that being said.. if he was on that typa shit he should own up to it and face the consequences.

Back