Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taco Bell Manger Throws Boiling Water On Customers After Missing Food Complaints

Attorneys for the plaintiffs also say one of the fast-food restaurant's employees had a gun during the incident.(Paul Grinke and Ben Crump)

An additional 30-second video released by the attorneys shows two different employees in the kitchen area. The attorneys say one employee hid a handgun under his shirt before passing it to another employee a few seconds later.

The exchange happens as the water is being thrown on Davis and her niece. A handgun is not clearly visible in the footage.

Bruh this not the Taco Bell to play with

Man at the rate these mainstream corporate fast food joints going with elevating prices, I'm just about ready to eat at home anyways. The other I went to the Mickey D's up the street from the crib asked for a double filet combo and they fucked up my order. got a regular filet combo instead of what I asked for. I just took the L.

These the same ppl who always cry about wanting $15 hr but can't follow directions.

CBcc.gif

That's just crazy. I'm curious about the audio

Store going to settle

Manager likely getting in trouble for going after them a 2nd time while they fled

I might be a pushover

but whenever my order wrong I keep it pushin

ain't bout to stand there & argue w/ a fast food worker for 10min to fix my order when they'll prolly go back there & spit in it anyways lol

jus cut ya lose & charge it to the game
tbh im like that . i cant waste my time fighting with people over food.

Looking at the video, I doubt there will be anything that comes out of this. Shorty was behind the counter and approaching the employees making angry gestures, when the manager came over and did the shit.

Doesn't matter, she never touches anyone or does anything to warrant being doused with boiling water. No one was being protected, wasn't saving anyone from harm. The manager needs prison time and that store need to fire everyone involved.

Doesn't matter, she never touches anyone or does anything to warrant being doused with boiling water. No one was being protected, wasn't saving anyone from harm. The manager needs prison time and that store need to fire everyone involved.

I guess we’ll find out.

One part of the footage shows an employee hiding what the attorneys alleged was a gun under his shirt while the liquid is thrown by the other staffer.
Could have ended completely different

Man at the rate these mainstream corporate fast food joints going with elevating prices, I'm just about ready to eat at home anyways. The other I went to the Mickey D's up the street from the crib asked for a double filet combo and they fucked up my order. got a regular filet combo instead of what I asked for. I just took the L.

These the same ppl who always cry about wanting $15 hr but can't follow directions.

McD's fish ain't nowhere near good enough to warrant two of them on a single sandwich.

Back