Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ta-Nehisi Coates speaks about white people who so badly want to be able to use the word ‘n!gga’

I somewhat agree he could have done that on a different song and it wouldnt have even come to life

but that shows it was random and not thought out....just having fun in the moment and somebody bumped into the turntables

he seemed kinda embarrassed like "aight its over its over, my bad....fuck.....cant do shit w/ ya'll" lol

White guy at my job was rapping to himself:

"Aint nothin' but a g thang, baybay,

Two loc'd out ------ so we crazay"

He knew better than to say that word on the job so he censored himself.

I think MOST white people know better than to say that word in certain settings.

If they wanna use that word amongst themselves, then so be it. Nobody gets offended if it's just a room full of whites.

Why pull a white girl on stage to sing your song if you say "NIGGA" 400 times in that song?

Then, get offended because she didn't censor herself.

I aint mad at the white girl.

There weren't any sisters in the
audience you coulda brought on stage, you stupid motherfucker?

Really?

This.

I'm a K Dot fan, but that shit he did was cringeworthy. Either he was just setting her up for the fail, which is just stupid or he didn't think things through very well, and if that's the case, he shouldn't have gone at the chick like that. I don't get the shit either to be honest. These dudes will go to concerts with audiences that are majority white, have everyone in the venue repeating every word in the song including the N word, but then get mad when they hear one individual white person say it? That's stupid. If you're against white people using the word, stop facilitating the shit.

Back