Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Says Black Community Will Allow Anyone to Call Them N-Word for a Check

I was thinking this

He kinda did. Saying that them white folks was pretty much saying that in the roast that they had for Flava Flav. And how Flav didn't care what they called him as long as they paid him.

I'm not sure you know what 'exactly' means. Nowhere in that bit did he mention that Flavor Flav was cool with anybody calling him a 'Nigger'. When you have to qualify with things like 'kinda' and 'pretty much', the 'exactly' concept becomes a moot one.

What are we doing here?

I'm not sure you know what 'exactly' means. Nowhere in that bit did he mention that Flavor Flav was cool with anybody calling him a 'Nigger'. When you have to qualify with things like 'kinda' and 'pretty much', the 'exactly' concept becomes a moot one.

What are we doing here?

So it would be cool to be called the same thing just in a different way? Cause that's what Flav did.

He still allowed them whether it was the "exact" word/term or not. He let them white folk disrespect him for a check.

I agree. Other races definitely do it to us, but it's even more problematic how much we do it to ourselves.

Black people always bashing the black community because of the fact that we all don't get together like one big happy family as if that's true for any race of people.

Other races stay on code more than we do though.

Never hear any bickering amongst those who claim to be Jewish.

At least not against their collective.

Lol I mean they almost got wiped out just 70 years ago. We go through it but it’s like at least a billion Africans

This is true. Every time I used to go into the Jewish community back in Baltimore I just shook my head. They own everything thing. Even their schools, every business, the real-estate and rental property. The black people their rent from them and work for them. I go back to the black area and it's a mess with petty beefs, crime, murders and chaos

That's because Jews in America are not as diverse a group as black people are. They are a smaller collective, and for the most part their experiences don't deviate that much. However, there are issues where we do see disagreement within their community. America's interaction with Israel is an example.

Also, keep in mind that we know a lot more about black disagreements because we are black and privy to internal discussion. We don't know how much dissent there is among Jews that simply happens in settings that we aren't present. Now if you're talking about what happens in the public eye. I think what we see is less less because other groups are more on code and more because black people tend to be more vocal in general than others. Black people have no problem airing out grievances with or without organization. You just don't see that as much with other groups, so you're not going to see their disagreements.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
That's because Jews in America are not as diverse a group as black people are. They are a smaller collective, and for the most part their experiences don't deviate that much. However, there are issues where we do see disagreement within their community. America's interaction with Israel is an example.

Also, keep in mind that we know a lot more about black disagreements because we are black and privy to internal discussion. We don't know how much dissent there is among Jews that simply happens in settings that we aren't present. Now if you're talking about what happens in the public eye. I think what we see is less less because other groups are more on code and more because black people tend to be more vocal in general than others. Black people have no problem airing out grievances with or without organization. You just don't see that as much with other groups, so you're not going to see their disagreements.
You typed a lot just to agree with dude lol
My dude really does love this shit 😂

This is true. Every time I used to go into the Jewish community back in Baltimore I just shook my head. They own everything thing. Even their schools, every business, the real-estate and rental property. The black people their rent from them and work for them. I go back to the black area and it's a mess with petty beefs, crime, murders and chaos

Yo why y’all never talk about nothing positive with black folks. Everywhere ain’t Compton or Chicago or Newark. I’m not saying don’t be real but god damn

You typed a lot just to agree with dude lol
My dude really does love this shit 😂

I didn't agree with him though. I don't believe Jews are more on code than us. I believe they are just a smaller and less diverse community that has traditionally faced less complex problems in this country, and that they are less willing as a group to speak out about things in general.

Back