Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I., Killer Mike, and David Banner Break Down the Power of Hood Economics

“MOST BLACK PEOPLE DONT LIKE BEING BLACK” -David Fucking Banner
I was hyped when he said this.

So true.

But I think its not fully complete.

Being black ...

we were told what that is., so I think its an internal fight to define who were are. And I don't think most of us want to be associated with the negative shit that's attached to it. But without proper guidance...the media and/or environment molds young minds to what they think they should be so a lot if us are lost.

So basically....we don't know what being black is in the country we call home. We are still putting it together.

This is why people say dumb shit like who's not black based on belief or success or location. And at times skin tone. Yet them same people can not define what being black is.

But I guess thats another thread.

I was hyped when he said this.

So true.

But I think its not fully complete.

Being black ...

we were told what that is., so I think its an internal fight to define who were are. And I don't think most of us want to be associated with the negative shit that's attached to it. But without proper guidance...the media and/or environment molds young minds to what they think they should be so a lot if us are lost.

So basically....we don't know what being black is in the country we call home. We are still putting it together.

This is why people say dumb shit like who's not black based on belief or success or location. And at times skin tone. Yet them same people can not define what being black is.

But I guess thats another thread.
Agreed with all of this. Just miseducation

But that miseducation ain’t stopping niggas from observing what’s going on from here to the favelas and understanding the importance of loving each other and stop turning the gun on each other, literally and figuratively

And my empathy towards the miseducation stops at that point

Agreed with all of this. Just miseducation

But that miseducation ain’t stopping niggas from observing what’s going on from here to the favelas and understanding the importance of loving each other and stop turning the gun on each other, literally and figuratively

And my empathy towards the miseducation stops at that point
Same as mine.

I'm with you no matter what until you on the side if hurting those that look like me. Then you one of them.

Back