Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Announces Final Album ‘Kill The King’

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
"T.I. has been in the center of a sexual assault controversy along with wife Tiny for the past couple of months.

The veteran rapper recently released a new song called ‘What It’s Come To‘ where he addressed the allegations the best way he could — through his art. Tip has now released a 360 degree music video for the song which is a good visual representation of the lyrics on the track.

There is one interesting text that appears right at the very end though which says that T.I.’s final album called Kill The King is coming soon. “Kill the King — the final album. Coming soon,” it reads. It’s safe to assume that this song will appear on rapper’s 12th and final LP, the follow up to last year’s The L.I.B.R.A. which featured 21 Savage, Rick Ross, Young Thug and more.

The Las Vegas Police Department closed a sexual assault case involving the rapper and his wife but the investigations in L.A. are still ongoing. About a week ago, Sabrina Peterson, the woman who spearheaded a movement of sexual assault, rape, and drugging allegations against the rapper and his wife, suggested that she was ready to drop her lawsuit against the couple if the two apologized publicly to her.

Tip looks in no mood to apologize it seems as he believes there was no truth to the allegations in the first place. He wrote in the caption of the Instagram post of himself laughing as a amused Dave Chappelle is seen behind him., “An Apology???? [laughing emojis] -Drako voice. #WhatItsComeTo.”

aight so thats actually a perfect close as far as discographies go

artists rarely get to actually execute that plan and "retire"

if this pans out he's gotta bow out....idk why but i hate when people leave just to "come back"

its got a perfect title, its the 12th album, shit looks good

but yeah, in about 7-8 years he wont be able to help but to drop that Royal Resurrection EP lmao

The last one wasn't bad, I'll give this a chance. I don't get why he quitting tho. Smh I wish I had a foothold in rap like these mfs. I mean you don't even have to put out full length albums. A nice lil 7 song ep here and there. Freshen up some joints that didn't make my old albums put it out

Saw this at the end of that nee vid he just dropped. Will listen. I liked his last album.

And if he rappin like how he did on that e40 "I stand on that" I'm all in.

I see he's going to end it off near the 20th anniversary of his first album "I'm Serious"

Finally never been ready outside Snoop for a career to wrap up. His career was great and had a nice run expecially for the city. Remember how lit Atlanta was when Trap Music and Livin Legend dropped, fun ass times.

Lol mans gonna have songs with choirs on it to try and repair his image. TI shoulda been retired since like 2012 tho

Back