Welcome To aBlackWeb

SyFy - Resident Alien (Season 3)

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms
An alien crashes on Earth and hides in a remote Colorado mountain town; after assuming the identity of the town doctor, his nefarious mission is threatened when he realizes one of the townspeople, a 9-year-old boy, can see his true alien form.

First episode just dropped today. I recommend it’s pretty good.

Smh. Didn't even notice. That means 2 hot seasons then it will get canceled or have major budget cuts if NBC doesn't want to primetime it or sell it to another network.
Nail on the head. Hopefully someone like Netflix picks it up if it does happen because it has potential

After doing an autopsy girl invites him to hang out at bar. Feel free to come by if you ever stop being a weirdo

Internally to himself: weirdo that’s not good. Now I have to go over there and show her I’m normal that I’m like them. But first I’m going to cut Sam Hodges skull open and squish his brain in my hands. Lmfao!!

This shit is great really. I look forward to more episodes. Scared this is on syfy network though
Syfy has actually had some dope shows. Well, i only really know of one, but Channel Zero. If you havent seen that and enjoy horror shows check it out. It was massively slept on. Got 4 seasons and its an anthology show. Every season has a new cast and the season is based off of a popular creepypasta from the internet

Syfy has actually had some dope shows. Well, i only really know of one, but Channel Zero. If you havent seen that and enjoy horror shows check it out. It was massively slept on. Got 4 seasons and its an anthology show. Every season has a new cast and the season is based off of a popular creepypasta from the internet
I’ll definitely give it a watch thanks bro

I mean, this ain't really my type of shit and I prolly ain't gonna watch it. But fuck, it looks interesting and I definitely see the potential.

Gonna have to find on gang not on any streaming service I’ve found

When I did a search it said Channel Zero was on Amazon & Hulu, but it didnt show the date of when that was posted, so idk if its still on there.

Channel zero is streaming on shudder, that horror app. I beleive hulu and Amazon have a package deal where they can be included for the regular subscription fee. Similar how instead of getting the showtime app you can just include it on to your hulu and see all those shows through hulu. Besides shudder you'll just have to stream it.

Back