Welcome To aBlackWeb

Swizz Beatz says Drake is p**sy

How is Swizz not "relevant" ?

I hate that term

Swizz has recent hits and songs he produced with Alicia,WayneTI,The weeknd,Meek,Kendrick,and Rick Ross

He's also worth 100 million and his wife too

How does he NEED Drake?

I didn't say he wasn't relevant.

If you mad that a nigga not fucking with you or your people musically that indicates deep down you want or wanted to work with the nigga. To me at least. Which is why he was pressed even tho busta kept saying drake reached out for beats. There was never intent for them to cut records together. He let his dealings and feelings about drake seep into the convo and took it left for no reason.

That's how I saw shit. Maybe I'm wrong.

This isn't about drake tho.

This about niggas popping shit and apologizing.

I didn't say he wasn't relevant.

If you mad that a nigga not fucking with you or your people musically that indicates deep down you want or wanted to work with the nigga. To me at least. Which is why he was pressed even tho busta kept saying drake reached out for beats. There was never intent for them to cut records together. He let his dealings and feelings about drake seep into the convo and took it left for no reason.

That's how I saw shit. Maybe I'm wrong.

This isn't about drake tho.

This about niggas popping shit and apologizing.
I wish he wouldn't have apologized,but fair enough

we don't know they got friction

Busta was completely humble about the shit and kept it g.

Hopefully we get a drake and busta track out of this.

How is Swizz not "relevant" ?

I hate that term

Swizz has recent hits and songs he produced with Alicia,WayneTI,The weeknd,Meek,Kendrick,and Rick Ross

He's also worth 100 million and his wife too

How does he NEED Drake?
I thought freeman was referring to Busta when he said that

Why Drake always have other people do his tough talk for him?

So what he can pop shit and yall have the response of "you not tough drake" ?

Niggas not allowed to speak up for they mans now.

Lmao. Yall gotta figure out exactly what it is you want from the nigga.

Was he supposed to pull up or put it on wax?

He didn't open the door for this dialogue. Nigga in quarantine minding his own business. Swizz shouldn't have let the henny speak for him.

Then apologize in the morning when reality set in.

I'm aware but I don't understand why Swizz is tripping seeing as he's not even involved on the song. It's a Dilla beat
it's possible he could have had something to do with the production seeing that dilla couldn't do it

But it may just be loyalty to Busta

And it could be behind the scenes shit

I thought freeman was referring to Busta when he said that

To be honest I was referring to both but when I saw all the videos it was clear busta wasn't on no kind of fuckshit and tried to steer swizz away from his feelings and gave him the facts. Swizz kept going tho.

Back