Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Sweet Home (Season 2)

Just finished the second season, it isn't bad but it does drag on in some parts. Seems like they tried to build more story but it was disjointed too me. Reminds me of the Last of Us. But not as good lol

Last edited:
Just finished the second season, it isn't bad but it does drag on in some parts. Seems like they tried to build more story but it was disjointed too me. Reminds of Last of Us.
I thought so to. Couldn't finish it. Seemed to be all over the place

I thought so to. Couldn't finish it. Seemed to be all over the place

I fell asleep on some parts. The end wasn't really an ending. Felt like they left it open in hopes for season 3. But I would be surprised if it got another season. Even the monsters were lack luster. The main character we didn't see for almost half the season.

I fell asleep on some parts. The end wasn't really an ending. Felt like they left it open in hopes for season 3. But I would be surprised if it got another season. Even the monsters were lack luster. The main character we didn't see for almost half the season.
Monsters for the most part felt like background characters that would pop up just to let us know they're there

Forgot there was a thread for this

I thought it was great. I wasn't sure where they were going with it or who the main characters were since a lot from season 1 have died

I was kind of annoyed that the main guy wasn't in until later in the season. Made me think he wasn't really a main character

Bringing back the slime monster that can take over people is an interesting choice. Also that he still had that one guys body was strange. Thought he'd have a new one

So even Korean Hollywood has mad scientists that don't care about peoples life like American Hollywood. I laughed about that

They added a ton of new characters in season 2 and even killed off more of season 1. And of course they brought back the brother

It seemed like the most powerful monster may have been the main character kid that didn't die and his arm transformed. Now they have the girl that can turn normal humans into whatever she wants. There was also the high ranking military guy that ended up being a hidden monster and the woman that tricked the guy from season 1 that was turning. There was just so much happening in season 2

Back