Welcome To aBlackWeb

Swae Lee Responds To Joe Budden Sh*ttin On His Latest Single

stop this

you dont believe this

I do, but then again i aint a joe budden fan at all

Swae knows how to make anthems

Joe Buddens only anthem was pump it up and that shit a joke. After that he just became a mixtape artist didn't he?

I mean nothing wrong w/ that but im just sayin.. Swae done gave us some bangers.

I do, but then again i aint a joe budden fan at all

Swae knows how to make anthems

Joe Buddens only anthem was pump it up and that shit a joke. After that he just became a mixtape artist didn't he?

I mean nothing wrong w/ that but im just sayin.. Swae done gave us some bangers.
so the ability to make anthems is on your criteria checklist if an artist is a good one??

so the ability to make anthems is on your criteria checklist if an artist is a good one??

Nah i was just using that as an example of why i think hes better but this is just my opinion.

I listened to some of Buddens mixtapes to see what all the hype was about whenever u niggas would hype him up he had a few songs i fucked w/ but not enough to make me a fan bruh

Nah i was just using that as an example of why i think hes better but this is just my opinion.

I listened to some of Buddens mixtapes to see what all the hype was about whenever u niggas would hype him up he had a few songs i fucked w/ but not enough to make me a fan bruh
im not doing this with you today

btfw7maxzsfk.gif

I'm gonna end up killing one of you niggas on behalf Joe budden. The lack of respect for a Top 3 rapper to ever do it is pissin me off.

I'd definitely take advice from that nigga over Joe Budden.

He lame but he successful
I dont consider myself a Joe Budden fan, but dude is successful. Shit, I only consider Chance slightly more successful cuz he got a deal for some commercials. Joe had a hit in a different era before social media and still managed to keep enough of a fan base to tour and be somewhat relevant. Without the tons of social media today Chance damn sure couldnt do the same.

Back