Welcome To aBlackWeb

Survivor Series Thread 11/18/18

Good thing that doesnt apply to me. Brock squashing the better wrestler matches ain't entertainment. Fool yourself if you want..

Braun
Joe
AJ
Punk
Dean

None of those did anything for those guys.

you can look forward to a match despite its predictable outcome (rousey vs becky)

and the only wrestler you mentioned who was hurt by his matches with Lesnar is Strowman

Buildup for this shit has been wack af and damn near non existant it feels like they put all there effort into that trash ass crown jewel shit and gave zero fucks about ss

you can look forward to a match despite its predictable outcome (rousey vs becky)

and the only wrestler you mentioned who was hurt by his matches with Lesnar is Strowman
It did absolutely nothing for them either. With Rousey and Becky they still would of went back and forth, we know the Lesnar formula now and DB ain't about to be the one to change that.

It did absolutely nothing for them either. With Rousey and Becky they still would of went back and forth, we know the Lesnar formula now and DB ain't about to be the one to change that.

look
i understand brocks formula has gone stale

but for guys like Ambrose, Joe, Strowman, and Styles....to say being in the ring with one of the company’s biggest stars (and in the case of Joe and Styles, pushing brock to his limit) did NOTHING for them...is asinine

the only wrestler out of the ones you listed who came out of a feud with Lesnar looking bad is Strowman (Crown Jewel)

look

but for guys like Ambrose, Joe, Strowman, and Styles....to say being in the ring with one of the company’s biggest stars (and in the case of Joe and Styles, pushing brock to his limit) did NOTHING for them...is asinine

the only wrestler out of the ones you listed who came out of a feud with Lesnar looking bad is Strowman (Crown Jewel)
It didnt tho. Nobody remembers those matches so it really don't matter that they got "the rub" from Lesnar, like none of those guys matches is even worthy of a match collection disc spot and no Joe did not push Lesnar to his limits lol the match lasted what 2-3mins and his only big offense was a sleeper hold???? I hear what you saying but I think it's fair for anybody to not be invested in a "dream match" that really is not going to be that.

Last edited:
This dude Brock damn near killed that Singh brother, Brock has to be the most unsafe worker. DB about to lose his career

look

Your right with tha too half of your statement... But when you get speaking on strowman his personal choices backstage not lesnar have him lookin bad

It didnt tho. Nobody remembers those matches so it really don't matter that they got "the rub" from Lesnar, like none of those guys matches is even worthy of a match collection disc spot and no Joe did not push Lesnar to his limits lol the match lasted what 2-3mins and his only big offense was a sleeper hold???? I hear what you saying but I think it's fair for anybody to not be invested in a "dream match" that really is not going to be that.

nobody remembers punk vs brock summerslam match? or styles vs brock at survivor series last year?

G4vPXIc.gif

and a dream match is simply a match fans want to see. and if brock puts in effort like he did against punk and styles (i know i know, wishful thinking), his match with DB should be good

but i don’t think it’s going to be a one on one match due to both of them being heels i also don’t see styles being left off survivor series and he could be the babyface that match needs

we’ll see

nobody remembers punk vs brock summerslam match? or styles vs brock at survivor series last year?

G4vPXIc.gif

and a dream match is simply a match fans want to see. and if brock puts in effort like he did against punk and styles (i know i know, wishful thinking), his match with DB should be good

but i don’t think it’s going to be a one on one match due to both of them being heels i also don’t see styles being left off survivor series and he could be the babyface that match needs

we’ll see
Punk match yea I'll give you that when Punk left that's when Brocks matches started becoming the same and even tho Styles match was decent it still forgettable compared to other matches Styles had that year.

If it ends up a triple threat then it definitely should take the Brock formula on another route for the better.

Back