Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surgeon Plans On Doing World's 1st Head Transplant This Year

imagine if they gave you a baby arm or something by mistake.

I WOULD BE SO HEATED!!!!
latest

smh

off topic but any1 remember Ferdinand Waldo Demara? 1 of his impersonations was as a surgeon. He did life saving surgeries successfully, like major heart surgeries n shit, but can u imagine if he tried his hand at head transplants? there's more room for error than there isn't. call me paranoid but every few yrs theres a surgeon impersonation case n way more often drs miss the mark.

yoooooo @BNE sis that gave me chills.

White people would be deadass walking around out here with Black peoples bodies.

I mean they did use to carve out our teeth and use them for dentures during slavery

off topic but any1 remember Ferdinand Waldo Demara? 1 of his impersonations was as a surgeon. He did life saving surgeries successfully, like major heart surgeries n shit, but can u imagine if he tried his hand at head transplants? there's more room for error than there isn't. call me paranoid but every few yrs theres a surgeon impersonation case n way more often drs miss the mark.
Never heard of this dude before but his wiki is fascinating

White people would be deadass walking around out here with Black peoples bodies.

I mean they did use to carve out our teeth and use them for dentures during slavery
George Washington did that shit. Incenses me that it isn't mentioned in school when they teach bout him
Never heard of this dude before but his wiki is fascinating
I love a good real life 'catch me if u can' case. theres a recent one, also a surgeon. Christian Eberhard. 190 successful surgeries, forged qualifications, all cuz he was bored of banking n wanted to try surgery. got caught cuz he slang the D @ too many nurses.

If my body ever gave out...Im just going to accept my fate

I'm deathly afraid of ALS.
Like y'all don't understand.
That disease scares the shit out of me and I use to have nightmares about it.
...ok I still do lol

but if I was ever diagnosed with ALS I'm going to undergo an assisted suicide.

First of all, Ive never heard of a guy named Valery.

Secondly, this man said he needs 150 doctors at least...

Thirdly...LMAO.

Girl hope nobody tells that Rachel Dolezal, you know she will be lining up to get a real black body to complete her transracial formation

there is nothing physical about the white mans body that i would want transplanted to me

unless credit is physical

Back