Welcome To aBlackWeb

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg passes away at 87

as liberals line up to lionize RBG, *eye roll* i think you niggas need to do a little bit more reading on homegirl.

like i said, its sad she died, but i aint mourning no racist ass supreme court justice

are yall on crack?

We aren't going to agree with everyone on everything.

I agree with you on some things.. I also think you say some dumb ridiculous ass shit sometimes.

That being said I'm sure you can appreciate that while you may not have agreed with her on everything... a super conservative judge taking her place on the Supreme Court in a lifetime position might not be the most beneficial situation for people that look like us right?

as liberals line up to lionize RBG, *eye roll* i think you niggas need to do a little bit more reading on homegirl.

like i said, its sad she died, but i aint mourning no racist ass supreme court justice

are yall on crack?
No we just realize how important she was to keeping shit from being worse than it already is and that trump will try and throw in another conservative judge quick as fuck, but yea we know, you dont give a shit with youre joker "watch the world burn" bullshit, im cool wit you on most shit you talk but you can entirely fuck off with youre stupid ass political views which match more with some ignorant cac than a black person

If he has the votes then Mitch about railroad a new justice right before the election. I hope democrats get serious about packing the courts and expanding the judges if Biden wins.

Back