Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (KC WINS 25-22, CHIEFS WIN 4th SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Chiefs take the lead there will be no comeback like against the Lions. Kelce already the GOAT TE. Pat will move up to number 3 behind Montana at QB and Andy moves up to be what the #4th best coach all time? Gibbs got to be #2 above Walsh?

I have no hate for the Chiefs or Taylor ( I would smash) LOL. Let Pat get that third ring. My team had their chance and they blew it. You have to beat the Chiefs to get to the Super Bowl. I said that before this season and that is what it came down too. Other than Brady, only Burrow did it. Either the AFC steps up or Chiefs might get 6-8 over the next decade.

According to my wife, I can’t cheer for the 49ers because earlier in the season I wanted the Ravens to beat the 49ers.

Jackson and Brittany Mahomes are such losers I will forever pray on the Chiefs downfall.

all the bitching surrounding their relationship is more annoying than the relationship itself imo
them two haven't done shit to upset these people lol
Lol for an overseas viewer it's extremely annoying I don't need to see her every 5 minutes, but we associate that with American sports, the us open gets a lot of hate because they constantly show us celebrities attending.

Why so much hate on this year superbowl?
1) The overexposure of Swift and Kelce has turned a TON of people off.

2) Purdy's lucky, mid-ass caught all the breaks in the world to get here (idiot opposing coaches, butterfinger DBs)

3) We've seen this match-up before, with a good number of both rosters intact.

They bout to be tracking Taylor flight across the Pacific all first half like she Santa Claus

Back