Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVII: Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (KC WINS 38-35, CHIEFS WIN 3️⃣rd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that a troupe or a fact?

Former players also have said very concerning things about the fan base when they play there

A Chiefs ran bar in Philly had to shut down Sunday due to eagles fans.

I can add personal experience if you would like

Eagles fans booed a player receiving The Walter Peyton Man of the Year award which symbolizes the great things he did in the community.

Shitty fans
You know Saints fans have thrown shit as well right?

Is that a troupe or a fact?

Former players also have said very concerning things about the fan base when they play there

A Chiefs ran bar in Philly had to shut down Sunday due to eagles fans.

I can add personal experience if you would like

Eagles fans booed a player receiving The Walter Peyton Man of the Year award which symbolizes the great things he did in the community.

Shitty fans
Fans saying nasty things to players on opposing teams? That obviously doesn't happen anywhere else besides Philadelphia right?
1355405477.jpg

The owner said they shut down due to overwhelming ticket sales

Who was the Walter Payton Man of the Year award winner again? Dak Prescott? the same dak prescott who is the QB of the divisional rival Dallas Cowboys?

Please. What was your personal experience?

Muhfucka, that Dak. The QB to our MOST HATED RIVAL. Fuckin right he getting booed.

And there's Chiefs bars in Philly? Where that at?
It's a well known bar in South Philly. Even if the eagles won, folks wasn't gonna let anything happen to that place. They was even doing video outside the next day celebrating

all fans are annoying tbh

eagles fans were incredible cocky heading into sunday’s game. given the quality of QB’s they played in the post-season, i don’t think that level of arrogance was earned heading into a game vs the best QB in the league

this behavior isn’t regulated to JUST eagles fans. and i’m not saying they shouldn’t have faith in their squad. but if your squad come up short, you’re gonna get these jokes

it happens to all teams. it’s just the eagles turn now

all fans are annoying tbh

eagles fans were incredible cocky heading into sunday’s game. given the quality of QB’s they played in the post-season, i don’t think that level of arrogance was earned heading into a game vs the best QB in the league

this behavior isn’t regulated to JUST eagles fans. and i’m not saying they shouldn’t have faith in their squad. but if your squad come up short, you’re gonna get these jokes

it happens to all teams. it’s just the eagles turn now
Let's be honest here. The Eagles were the better overall TEAM. This wasn't no blowout, they only won by 3 points. The deciding factor in this game is that KC's defense actually made a play. I do agree that Eagles fans were too confident going in and underestimating just how good Mahomes really is and forgot just how wack Johnathan Gannon really is

To whom? We only spew real hate to our divisional rivals, and that's mostly because they STAY talking that "yesteryear" shit.

But when you see Eagle fans go in on Lions fans? Saint fans? Niner fans (at least, not until their team became sore bitches)? Raven fans? Saint fans??

Just seems like rando-ass Muhfuckas started using this an opportunity to shoot. We just shoot back.

As the resident niner fan I do believe I gave yall, yall props. But we can get into some gangsta shit if need be if u gon keep down talking on the squad.

Literally all of your points got debunked. You're the only one here making excuses brother Karen.

You haven’t debunked anything bruh.

You have players talking about getting hit with batteries in that stadium.

Philly fans are the worst. They always booing and players that’s on their team here even when they ain’t even ducking up bad.

Trash fans

Wear it nigga

You haven’t debunked anything bruh.

You have players talking about getting hit with batteries in that stadium.

Philly fans are the worst. They always booing and players that’s on their team here even when they ain’t even ducking up bad.

Trash fans

Wear it nigga
Elaborate without using tired ESPN tropes such as batteries being thrown at a drunk Santa Claus that was being a douche. Go...

Lol@ booing players or booing your team when they play like trash being so heinous.

You a Karen

Wear it ninja

Lol@ booing players or booing your team when they play like trash being so heinous.

You a Karen

Wear it ninja

Which one of us crying of being called terrible fans

Shitty fans

Which one of us crying of being called terrible fans

Shitty fans
Is it crying, or setting the record straight?

All of your points got debunked and instead of taking the L you're getting emotional

You are acting like a Karen right now brother Dwayne.

Ohhhhh nooooo.

My teams fan base is called trash so let me go crazy to defend the things players and other fans have said about them.

Fans actively boos injured players.

Back