Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVII: Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (KC WINS 38-35, CHIEFS WIN 3️⃣rd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already got Eagles fans on my timeline talking about them winning it all. Man, a Chiefs win will shut all of that up!!!

Lol besides QB, P, and TE what position are they better than Eagles?
No clue, neither one of them are my teams. I just want a good game. And hopefully I don't have to block anybody that has that damn team song in their timeline...lol

Eagles the better team they should win

This one of the weaker chiefs teams that Patty been there. Him and Kelce been doing some heavy lifting

This will be a good game but I think the same result from the first Mahomes led KC win will happen. Coming back from a 4th quarter deficit to win. KC 32-PHI 27

I’ll say this KC defense is really good and if Hurts and that offense miss out on big plays like they did Sunday they will lose.

Philly had one of their worse offensive games of the entire year Sunday but go lucky they played Josh Johnson. Lucky they played Daniel Jones the week before

KC did a great job against an elite offense last game and can do it again against Philly.

Mahomes go for 300 and 3 TDs

34-17

I’ll say this KC defense is really good and if Hurts and that offense miss out on big plays like they did Sunday they will lose.

Philly had one of their worse offensive games of the entire year Sunday but go lucky they played Josh Johnson. Lucky they played Daniel Jones the week before

KC did a great job against an elite offense last game and can do it again against Philly.

Mahomes go for 300 and 3 TDs

34-17

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

Back