Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Bucs pull out the win...I'm curious to see if AB's name get mentioned amongst the pile and pile of Brady adulations on these sports networks

So we going to keep blaming the refs or we just going to call the obvious.....Chiefs playing like shit

I hear ya bruh, I really do, BUT when you put a team in a hole early with flag after flag in the SB that shit is detrimental. Especially when you get a pick overturned.

KC ain't playin' they best ball, but nikkas been climbing an uphill battle w/ the refs (early on). Damage is done.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Superbowl kinda trash innit? I mean not because Brady winning, but because...it just don't feel like the Superbowl to anyone else? Not really feeling these pandemic titles

I hear ya bruh, I really do, BUT when you put a team in a hole early with flag after flag in the SB that shit is detrimental. Especially when you get a pick overturned.

KC ain't playin' they best ball, but nikkas been climbing an uphill battle w/ the refs (early on).
Chiefs offense has not been able to get it done even when it was 7-3. They just not the dynasty that people said they were.

KC ain't playin' they best ball, but nikkas been climbing an uphill battle w/ the refs (early on). Damage bis done.

Like they did the saints that year or.....................i just heard everybody to get over it

giphy.gif

Superbowl kinda trash innit? I mean not because Brady winning, but because...it just don't feel like the Superbowl to anyone else? Not really feeling these pandemic titles

And that’s why I’m happy this is the last game of the season. It just needs to hurry up and end finally

Back