Welcome To aBlackWeb

Summer Madness 12

👑Who you Got ?🔥🔥

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would never call Roc trash,but those rounds just weren't his best but his first round was fire
The difference between his first round and the rest of his rounds was that the crowd was rocking with Roc in the 1st. It would look the same if the crowd turned in round 1.

My grandmother was from Mississippi. I’m from up north. She regularly ate raccoons. I’ve had it at least once. It has a sweet taste with a texture like neckbone meat. The idea of eating it was off putting though. I ate it when I was a child also. It didn’t taste bad but I doubt I would ever eat it again. I also had frog legs too. I’ve had those more than once. They have a chicken like texture and the flavor sits right in between fish and chicken. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I don't fuck with racoons whether in the skreets or on a plate. Fuckers just look sneaky and evil. Feel similar about snails and gators.
I'll stick with my mild mannered chickens.

The difference between his first round and the rest of his rounds was that the crowd was rocking with Roc in the 1st. It would look the same if the crowd turned in round 1.
Not to me I actually like a lot of his bars in the first round but in the second round the good lines were far apart.Lots of jabs

Back