Welcome To aBlackWeb

Summer Jam Screen

It's only a couple situations I can recall in my whole life where I possibly made a woman uncomfortable and the situations ended quick without going too far and we continued to be cool so I couldn't ever picture some shit coming back on me.

I got a homeboy that's extremely aggressive with women (not really physically) but still the shit gets back to us that he made women uncomfortable.. this is why I find it hard to believe that people that are around so called abusive men (in Hollywood and other places) try to act surprised that their friend was doing the shit when it comes to light.. more than likely you were aware and possibly complicit. We had to sit the homie down and have an intervention and let him know he gotta chill or we can't fuck with him any more because people getting put on blast left and right and I'm not gonna be associated with none of that shit.

Yeah better do damage control. When you drop that first hit novel they gonna be coming out the woodwork.

Word... pico a muthafucka
lol crazy thing is,this chick didn't even get no likes when she did it. She was posting all over Facebook and IG.

In the beginning other broads thought it was funny. But even them got annoying when she was doing it constantly for like 2 years.

lol crazy thing is,this chick didn't even get no likes when she did it. She was posting all over Facebook and IG.

In the beginning other broads thought it was funny. But even them got annoying when she was doing it constantly for like 2 years.
So she was looking to play cats and viewers were like meh... ouch

So she was looking to play cats and viewers were like meh... ouch
yep.

She's most likely alone today and people are warning each other not to speak to her.

She digged her own grave.

They weren't even aggressive or rude or nothing. Coulda said.

"Hey how u doin"

Bam! u on the summer jam screen and all your friends and family is watching

Well we need to break a lance for ridiculously handsome and charismatic mofos like yours truly.

Girlfriends eyeballin me with their men untill the point it gets akward and shit. Mofos think I tapped their girls and trying to square up. Wife jealous cause she thinks I know those random hoes.

I'll be chilling with my son or sometimes my wife even and bitches Harrass me, throwing their tits in my face, trying to get my WA or Insta etc etc. Bitches have no shame.

Shit even happened in a plane once, stewardess was bending over placing her hand on my lap n shit. Wife was not amused to say the least.

Chicks think they can get away with anything.

These lust tests are horrible. I rub one out in the shower from time to time just to cope lol. I don't wanna cheat on my wife man.

#leavemethefuckaloneyouobnoxiousfineazzbitches

#youknowgottdamnwellimmarried

Bruh I was thinking about this same shit a few days ago. Shit had me 2nd guessing if I wanted my Powerball ticket to be the winner. Hoes from 2nd grade crying on tv about a kiss we had by the monkey bars back in 92.

yep.

She's most likely alone today and people are warning each other not to speak to her.

She digged her own grave.

They weren't even aggressive or rude or nothing. Coulda said.

"Hey how u doin"

Bam! u on the summer jam screen and all your friends and family is watching

The crazy thing about it is that if she didn't get anyone to speak or attempt to get to know her through her inbox then she'll feel very low about herself & try to do everything to sway attention to her inbox.

The crazy thing about it is that if she didn't get anyone to speak or attempt to get to know her through her inbox then she'll feel very low about herself & try to do everything to sway attention to her inbox.
Exactly, she'd be on that "men are trash" or "y'all must be gay" if u don't hit me up.

I remember when she put this middle eastern dude on blast. Pretty sure dude was an undercover terrorist or some shit by the way he reacted.

He wrote in all caps that he was going to kill her, and a play by play how he was gonna do it. Saw it go down in real time.

Had tears laughing.

Back