Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

Smh gonna have to watch the first battle on the phone.

Predictions

Jaz and O - 2-1 Clear
Twork and Suge - 2-1 debatable
Goodz and Clips 2-1 maybe 3-0
Nwx - 2-1 it hurt to type that
Dark life - 2-1
Roc and Chess - 2-1 clear

Predictions

Jaz and O - 2-1 Clear
Twork and Suge - 2-1 debatable
Goodz and Clips 2-1 maybe 3-0
Nwx - 2-1 it hurt to type that
Dark life - 2-1
Roc and Chess - 2-1 clear
You could be wrong on every choice

Naw...Trez, Shine, Hitman, Arsonal, Jai400...Hell een Calico and DNA looked decent out there....At one point I saw clips on the other end of the court alone callin for a pass....I said got damn....

Naw...Trez, Shine, Hitman, Arsonal, Jai400...Hell een Calico and DNA looked decent out there....At one point I saw clips on the other end of the court alone callin for a pass....I said got damn....

DNA ???? You aint see that Shawn Marion form on his shot?? Ewww
But watching Cortez run down a court is hilarious. My man built ford sloppy. He made Clips look a lil athletic in comparison.

Admittedly, I never saw DNA take a shot, I only saw him running....I was skipping through ...But yeah Cortez looked bad too...Niggas gotta take care of themselves if they wanna enjoy the future of this shit...

40 Barrs got some noods yet?...And what happened to that girl K Shine had battled...I think it was C4?...She was nice...

Today s the nephew s Bday party so I’m missing all this ....keep the updates coming ...I’ll get the VOD if y’all say it’s worth it....that b-ball game was short yellow bus worthy

Image result for Wash ocean gif
Watching Now these Niggas are Terrible..Lmaooooo

Bruh Look how Cortez run ..Lmaooooo

Loso got a lil game

dna shoots like he's in the special olympics Lmaoooo

Nigga Clips gon Die Lmaooooo

Verb look like a Gay Pirate

I Know Surf would've loved this shit tho

Hollow, lux ,Chess & Roc couldn't Show ???
Image result for baby laughing gif

Last edited:
Back