Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suits

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I'm looking for a spot to get good (non expensive) suits and shoes.

Yall know any spots?​

Aight, lets eliminate the price part. Recommend some dope suit spots and shoes.

SuitSupply
Corny name great suits. I got my graduation suit from them. I get compliments everytime I wear it. They are online, but if you live a metro area they probably have a brick and mortor.

I paid $500

Brah, it really depends on what you're gonna be wearing them for

If it's kinda like, aight, I just need a suit to keep in the stash vs wearing a suit as a daily outfit, that's going to determine ultimately what you spend imo.

But if it's the former, I've gotten some really great looking and quality suits from JCPenney.

Get the athletic cut them take it to get tailored even more. They are always having sales on the and you can probably get 2 for $500 which to me is a pretty good deal. Add in maybe $50 or so for tailoring and you almost at $600.

If you doing the latter then and want something really really nice, then you're going to have to splurge a lil bit.

And as far as shoes go, unless you hooping in dress shoes, you can get away with some moderately priced ones and rotate them out to keep them fresh

I feel sorry for tha people responsible for finding me a suit when I die cuz I won’t have one...they gonna be walking me around Weekend at Bernie’s style trying to find me summin...

Stacy Adams have come a long way! I still don't buy them as I prefer cole haan but if I'm on a budget, Stafford brand at Penny is a great buy

Back