Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

This is what happens when greedy execs chase trends. Rock Steady was forced to make this game by their boss. He thinks GaaS is the way even though Sony realized that direction was a mistake and most GaaS fail anyway. This trash will flop and sadly Rock Steady will take the blame and possibly be shutdown as a result of it.

This is what happens when greedy execs chase trends. Rock Steady was forced to make this game by their boss. He thinks GaaS is the way even though Sony realized that direction was a mistake and most GaaS fail anyway. This trash will flop and sadly Rock Steady will take the blame and possibly be shutdown as a result of it.
I can’t remember if this was true or not but I think originally this was going to be a single player game that got changed to a GaaS model but don’t quote me on that I really could be misremembering

With what WB did to Mortal kombat 1 as far as their microtransactions and pricing/content I can believe that

I can’t remember if this was true or not but I think originally this was going to be a single player game that got changed to a GaaS model but don’t quote me on that I really could be misremembering

With what WB did to Mortal kombat 1 as far as their microtransactions and pricing/content I can believe that
Its true. WB CEO came out and stated his plans for GaaS, which is why this game has been delayed so many times. That would explain why Rock Steady founders left the company too.

Back