Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Ppl had high hopes for rocksteady and this being in the Arkham universe lol

I don't think they wanted this game to be in the Arkham universe but were pressured by fans. Just a theory since the way Arkham Knight ended and Harley Quinns pregnancy in city.

I don't think they wanted this game to be in the Arkham universe but were pressured by fans. Just a theory since the way Arkham Knight ended and Harley Quinns pregnancy in city.
I never played any Arkham games so I can only defer to you lol

Ppl were confused in the stream anyways how it’s tied

If this was going to be so similar to Gotham knights It made more sense for this to be like Arkham

But live service/loot based is the trend we are living in so I get it

Is it an open world online game?
Not sure exactly what you mean..

Do you mean sandbox open world like how a saints row is where you can do anything you want kinda when you want?

Or a story mission based game that takes place in an open world like how Gotham knights is?

I kinda don’t know but I’m guess it’s closer to avengers/Gotham knights only because it’s a looter shooter and they usually want you in certain areas at certain times

Not sure exactly what you mean..

Do you mean sandbox open world like how a saints row is where you can do anything you want kinda when you want?

Or a story mission based game that takes place in an open world like how Gotham knights is?

I kinda don’t know but I’m guess it’s closer to avengers/Gotham knights only because it’s a looter shooter and they usually want you in certain areas at certain times
Says online is required so I assumed it's multiplayer only

Rocksteady didnt want to make this game, they originally pitched a stand alone superman game and WB said no.

This makes things even weirder due to the events of how Arkham City & Knight ended and begin.

Joker had infected Batman with the botched Venom serum at the end Arkham City and then during the events of Arkham Knight, Batman is slowly dying due to the effects of the serum and we all know the rest...

My thing is if Suicide Squad is in the same universe as the Arkham series how the heck did Batman overcome the poison he was dying from in AK? His secret identity was exposed by Scarecrow so how is... RockSteady had one job to do and fucked up. This game might be a complete pass for me

Back