Today my job brought in doughnuts for everyone and it took everything in me to resist getting one, but I did.

#smallvictories

i relapsed ya'll

had some teddy grahams :(

Dates are naturally sweet. and "Sweet" they are. I use them in my salads and snack on them alone at times to curve the urge.

Also... eating nuts are filling and can curve it as well. Cashews help out a lot as well.
I love dates! Macadamia nuts are bae

Today was a co workers birthday and she brought a cake in. I was looking at that cake like...

tenor.gif

The devil is trying me this week.

Haven't had much pumpkin seed outside of pies, is it like sunflower seeds?

Way better. You can get them without the shell or with the shell. I always eat them with the shell. More fiber and nutrients. You can eat them with the shell just fine, the shell is a bit softer than sunflower shells.

everything is my weakness. I had a double whopper meal from bk:damn2: last Saturday and I had kfc last night:damn2:. it was goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop kidding yourselves and making yourselves miserable join me muhuhahahahhaah!:evil:

Copped some sugar free Jello

It's doing the trick

I like the sugar free pudding stuff.

Sometimes, for a treat, i will buy a box of sugar free pudding and instead of mixing it with milk, i mix it with Heavy Whipping cream. Makes a thick ass delicious pudding

I am trying for a no added sugar June. This is killing me, just noticed that my salsa has added sugar in it:sadface: