Sugar baby that bragged Bout using men for $$$found dead

Yeah, I don't even get how that works. If I'm moneyed up and was the type to be a sugar daddy, I'd be looking for more or less top shelf broads. No way this no ass, barely having titties, run of the mill white broad gettin' any sort of attention.
Maybe she was on the come up and was about to get somebody to finance the body but she got took out the game

Reactions: Chicity
Yeah, I don't even get how that works. If I'm moneyed up and was the type to be a sugar daddy, I'd be looking for more or less top shelf broads. No way this no ass, barely having titties, run of the mill white broad gettin' any sort of attention.

Everything has levels

She was prolly a discount sugar baby

Beauty is subjective. A lot of these sugar babies arent super model material. There will always be enough rich men out there that will date/fuck women who looks like her.

Pft if you can find some nigga dumb enough to spend on you after you tell him that what you're want, good on ya.

No sympathy for the dead tho'