Welcome To aBlackWeb

There was so much going on in this episode omg.

Shiv is annoying to me now, but i do find that character to be the most interesting one outa all of em. I love how you think shit is moving toward Shiv emerging as the smartest and most capable to take over next cuz she's a girl and it's a predictable plot point in TV now, but the show is like nah hold my beer. She gets shit on and left on read like everybody else in Logan's orbit.

Ken finally seeing that nobody actually likes him lololol. There's not much sadder than a rich try-hard.

Romey Rome is dad's favorite now. I would not have seen that shit coming.
I'm waiting for Logan to slap Roman again

Kendall gotta take that deal man. $2 bill to get away from this shit? Say less!

Greg shooting his shot and getting net!

Roman feeling himself now but we know how that’ll go. He flamed shiv for the 2nd episode in a row.

logans assistant got too much of a voice now ion like that.
Speaking of the assistant, where did she come from? I don’t remember her intro or anything. First I noticed her was on the plane last episode.

They hit on so many dope aspects in this episode...it was strong
Kendall's complicated Napoleon/Oedipal complex....Shiv's amaaaaaaazing losing streak....Romulus' 4th quarter comeback king act.....

The psychological weight they're throwing around is bound to smash some faces in and I can't wait to see who gets blasted

When can we get that shiv dancing gif

Found it

dance.gif

Kendall gotta take that deal man. $2 bill to get away from this shit? Say less!

Greg shooting his shot and getting net!

Roman feeling himself now but we know how that’ll go. He flamed shiv for the 2nd episode in a row.

logans assistant got too much of a voice now ion like that.
Folks gotta remember Kendall grew up in money, it don't matter to him like it does to us viewers. What matters more is his dad love and respect.

It's this whole reason why he tries so hard to be this arrogant douche, because he feels that's what makes him capable and not "weak". This whole season so far he tried to make light of the Ls he was taken, and I thought the scene of Roman pushing him down was so amazing because anyone would have snapped. And yet Kendall biggest fear was public. He wasn't able too, and was seen weak, to add that that his family doesn't like him, his Ex Wife has moved on, his new gf didn't gift him an outlet (drugs) on top of all of this they found a way to talk to the hacker dude he had as leverage.

I also thought it was dope how usually Greg always loses out all of the characters in each episode but this was the one time he won why everyone else lost in some way (maybe outside of Roman).

Also this episode did a wonderful job showing how toxic Logan is and he wasn't even in this episode but his handprint was all over his kids.

There was also alot of symbolism of Kendall fucked up childhood. Like I said it was crazy layers, and if Kendall new Gf was not there he would have killed himself that night.

Kendall's pride and ego are also on the line. He attached himself to this bullshit rebrand cause of being a liberal martyr for free speech against his dad and his family's company. At the heart of everything he does, he just wants to be liked and no one gives af lol. The smart thing would be for him to cash out, change his name, go buy an island and chill for the rest of his life. But he won't cuz that would mean all of this woulda been for nothing and not even 2 billi could make that right.

Also something has to give with this Shiv situation. Whether that's linking up with Kendall or going rogue, she needa make a move against Logan. Cuz for whatever reason, he's hellbent on pushing her away.

I cant figure out if maybe he actually does think she's "the one" and that scares him. Or if he don't really fuck with her so he playing 'next man up' with Roman. Cuz she hasn't really done anything 'bad' to be put on the outs. Yet he keeps downplaying and shunning her publicly. At least with Kendall there was a reason for that. He just being a dick to Shiv to spite her for no reason.

Back