Welcome To aBlackWeb

Subway To Be Sold For $9 Billion To Arbys Owner

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Roark Capital, which owns restaurants Arby’s and Buffalo Wild Wings, is nearing a deal to buy sandwich chain Subway for about $9.6 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday,

A deal could be finalized this week, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter.

“Subway does not intend to make any further public comment regarding the process until the transaction has been completed,” the company told Reuters in an emailed statement.

Reuters reported earlier this month that private equity firms TDR Capital and Sycamore Partners were in talks to team up in their pursuit to acquire Subway, which in February said it was exploring a possible sale of its business.

Subway survived pedo spokesman scandals and fake bread allegations to be able to do this..

All our food is fucked up. Did you know Europe won't even import a lot of the food grown here because of all the toxic shit used to grow it? It's just another example of corporations fucking us over with our government's blessing.
That’s why I only fuck w the World Market

All our food is fucked up. Did you know Europe won't even import a lot of the food grown here because of all the toxic shit used to grow it? It's just another example of corporations fucking us over with our government's blessing.

It’s like what 1-3 major company’s that produce our foods. I think there’s only 3 major chicken companies that are responsible for all of our chicken consumption.

Same with beef, produce etc..

They got money and they have their people. They win every time.

That Netflix limited series Pain Killer exposed how that shit works.

It’s like what 1-3 major company’s that produce our foods. I think there’s only 3 major chicken companies that are responsible for all of our chicken consumption.

Same with beef, produce etc..

They got money and they have their people. They win every time.

That Netflix limited series Pain Killer exposed how that shit works.

Yep, we'd be better off in a lot of ways if we empowered the small farms and let them produce our food. Instead, the government basically let all those big companies snatch up the small farms, and now we're stuck.

The seafood sub was my favorite when I was a kid. That was fake crab and they don't even have it anymore lol

To be fair, most places you go use fake crab. lol Unless you're going to a seafood restaurant, you probably are getting imitation crab. Even a lot of the sushi places use it.

There was a time when I would have rejoiced at the thought of every subway being replaced by an Arby's but nowadays Arby's is on that fake meat shit too. Roast beef all gray and shit.

They probably already got the same plug.

Subway got too many locations and they all be empty like the Mattress Firm

lol I always ask myself how those mattress stores stay in business. They never seem to have any customers. I'm sure people come buy mattresses from time to time, but it never seems like they have enough business to justify keeping those stores open.

Back