Welcome To aBlackWeb

Styles P Wants To Know Where "Black Lives Matter" Donations Go?

I'd bet everything I own that at every one of the BLM rallies, there is somebody (probably jewish) with a table, some pamphlets and something that can hold donations (an empty water cooler, a pot, shoebox, etc.)

I wanted to start a thread on this a couple weeks ago but thought it might prove incendiary so I chilled.

I just dont think right now is the time to be pocket watching.
It's a question that needs to be addressed at some point tho.
Worded perfectly.

I appreciate that a rapper I actually respect still spitting shit I think but never said, and it wasn't even on a beat

I wanted to start a thread on this a couple weeks ago but thought it might prove incendiary so I chilled.

I just dont think right now is the time to be pocket watching.
It's a question that needs to be addressed at some point tho.
i think it should have been said before the money started coming in.
because now.....the fix can be in and the hiding already in place.
and whoever funds it......first money first money out.

but i dont think you should wait on things like that.
if people are talking about they want their money and they saying we giving it to such and such while niggas got a knife to his throat......you need to check on that.

as long as no one is saying f the dead.....i dont think its ever a wrong time to speak up.
we all men and women and adults here. most of us anyway.

Who is the CEO, CFO, President, VP, GM, Chairfolk, and/or janitor?

When those ppl are discovered, send me they track record, and then and only then will I be able to make a sound decision in regards to if they will put my money back into our communities

It's as you always say, follow the money.....
i hate that i have a feeling the black community wont see this money and they will be like....nope we gave yall money.

i totally agree with you tho.

thats why i keep saying open those books. everyone needs to do this.

a while back i was trying to figure out how much reparations should be......made quite a few threads that got no steam......but i think people are not looking at this right.
$1m here
$14m there

to who?

while i understand where @King Freeman is coming from......someone needs to stay back while the folks are out doing their thing and watch the safe.

you cant give someone that was just making $75k a year...access to over $14m and think shit is going to go smooth.

i pray there is no funny business.

Back