Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Styles P - S.P. The GOAT: Ghost of All Time

Real shit...Styles might be right behind Jay for “mid to late 90’s artists” dropping best and most consistent work into tha late 2010’s...his albums for tha last several years been better than Nas, Em, NORE, Kiss, Fab, etc etc IMO
Nas busy chasing billionaire status,
he got his hand in a lot of different pots right now.. NORE fell off years ago, Kiss and Fab Freddy vs. Jason was DOPE !!
I never really listened to Em so I guess I ain’t qualified to speak on his shit..

Nas busy chasing billionaire status,
he got his hand in a lot of different pots right now.. NORE fell off years ago, Kiss and Fab Freddy vs. Jason was DOPE !!
I never really listened to Em so I guess I ain’t qualified to speak on his shit..

Kiss and Fan put out good material sporadically...like Fab’s Soul Tapes were flames then nuttin reality special...Em been trash to me too but people like him and he still been making music...Kiss doesn’t do great albums IMO and NORE had a banger last year but that’s tha first in years...Styles out achieving everybody from tha 90’s but Jay......and Redman lol

Most underrated MC out there. Shame how many people don't know him when they ask me my favorite rappers or who I'm listening to. When they say they don't know him the conversation about rap stops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Budden's podcast put me on.

Glad I copped it. This shit is solid.

I Ain't Shit and Deadman is my shit.

Back