Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stuff you're NOT trying to hear when getting to know someone

When they say stuff like not having any female friends, when they tell me too soon about trauma they or their fam went through. I dont want to know about any rapes or molestation so early.

Yeah. That’s traumatizing in itself. There doesn’t seem to be a barrier anymore to people going Jerry Springer on you.

Says baby daddy, a woman with sense says one of the three. "My kids father, My child's father, so and so's father" when speaking on having kids prior to our talking. When a woman says baby daddy, I lose complete interest.

"I'm trying to find myself"....then you don't need to be dating nobody.

Brings up a ex on first date, "I came here before with my ex,...

View attachment 63585
Stay up ma

Man, that’s just phuggin sad. I feel bad for you, man.

Wow I didn’t know you’re white

But to answer the question I don’t like when they start fronting and you can tell their not really like that. I had a guy who wanted to bring his friend on one of our dates yeah that was a dealbreaker smh

LMAO he wanted to interview as a team

stepbrothers_interview.gif

negative things that loosely ring true about myself lmao

"all these niggas do is smoke weed and play games"

"I cant stand uncultured men that dont like museums and long walks, you know? something different"

"I dont trust anyone that doesnt like dogs"

VB3b.gif

shiii....its kinda hot in here, u wanna get sumn to drink?

I don't want to hear shit about your past relationships. Shorty you just hit the jackpot by fucking with me none of them old niggas matter no more. So act accordingly......word

lmaooo

Other ex when we 1st started talkin:
"I don't pay for another guy's food"

Me:
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Smh

She paid for mines tho
black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

Back