Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stuff you're NOT trying to hear when getting to know someone

Herbal Kint

The devil is in the details
What is some stuff that will kill your interest in the early stages of getting to know someone?

Had an experience recently where a woman I was talking to expressed concerns about having kids with me because I'm white and would our children perhaps forget about their Yemeni heritage and just be white??????

We had only been talking for less than 2 weeks.

Had to hit her with the

5Kyd.gif

Talking about what identity crises our future kids will have needs to wait a while. Hell, even talking about having kids at all needs to wait imo

What about y'all?

Wow I didn’t know you’re white

But to answer the question I don’t like when they start fronting and you can tell their not really like that. I had a guy who wanted to bring his friend on one of our dates yeah that was a dealbreaker smh

Wow I didn’t know you’re white

But to answer the question I don’t like when they start fronting and you can tell their not really like that. I had a guy who wanted to bring his friend on one of our dates yeah that was a dealbreaker smh

Frontin how?

I ain’t tryna hear about your exes unless a conversation comes up that may require you mentioning them.

I ain’t tryna hear about how much money and shit you got. Nigga I don’t really give a fuck.

two things.....why is she on a date with a man saying she dont need a man? and if you dont need him, then you can pay for your own food.
So only women who need a man can go on dates?

She can pay for her own food but why can’t she expect that of him? If he asked her on the date?

So only women who need a man can go on dates?

She can pay for her own food but why can’t she expect that of him? If he asked her on the date?
you are missing the whole point and mindframe of a chick who would say this.
dont think like how kandy would handle this...think of why would a chick even need to say the phrased in the first place..no one needs anyone.

but do i really need to say it?

its a very negative first step outlook. so why go on a date just to say it?

Says baby daddy, a woman with sense says one of the three. "My kids father, My child's father, so and so's father" when speaking on having kids prior to our talking. When a woman says baby daddy, I lose complete interest.

"I'm trying to find myself"....then you don't need to be dating nobody.

Brings up a ex on first date, "I came here before with my ex,...

aseySMs.gif
Stay up ma

What is some stuff that will kill your interest in the early stages of getting to know someone?

Had an experience recently where a woman I was talking to expressed concerns about having kids with me because I'm white and would our children perhaps forget about their Yemeni heritage and just be white??????

We had only been talking for less than 2 weeks.

Had to hit her with the

View attachment 63559

Talking about what identity crises our future kids will have needs to wait a while. Hell, even talking about having kids at all needs to wait imo

What about y'all?

When they say stuff like not having any female friends, when they tell me too soon about trauma they or their fam went through. I dont want to know about any rapes or molestation so early.

I don't want to hear shit about your past relationships. Shorty you just hit the jackpot by fucking with me none of them old niggas matter no more. So act accordingly......word

I don't want to hear shit about your past relationships. Shorty you just hit the jackpot by fucking with me none of them old niggas matter no more. So act accordingly......word
Nah, I need to know. Just not on the first date

So because she expects you to pay, she does need a man?

It’s an insult. I can understand it. It’s like your mom and pops take you out when you were a kid and you tell them you really don’t like older people; they’re worthless.

Back