Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Street Fighter 6

Yoo...what's yall tier list so far based on the characters yall went against online?

This mines at the moment and I main Guile for the record...

No order

S: Ken, Luke, DeeJay, JP
A: Guile, Honda, Ryu, Manon
B: Marisa, Cammy, Juri, Kim, Lily
C: Chun Li, Blanka, Zangief

Haven't played against enough:
Jamie, Dhalsim

I play Lily and Marisa. Based my tier placements mostly off footage I've watched of high level players.

Tier
S: cammy, ken (solid vs all matchups)
A: guile, Honda, deejay, Jaime, luke(few holes in game)
B: Jp, Marisa, ryu, Kimberly, zangief, juri
C: Lily, manon, Chun LI, dhalsim (some shortcomings, weak in multiple matchups)

Only played one blanka. Haven't watched any high level footage either.

Yea a good Cammy is a major problem. I faced one the other day & she bodied me. I had problems with Manon early on but she's slowly getting figured out. Same with Kimberly. Still threats tho

But man that damn JP?? He's the only mf I hate going against right now. And I see most tier lists with Lily at the bottom, but she been Killing me lately. She not as bad as JP for me tho

I ain't going to get into tiers, but I hate fighting Cammys and JP is a pain too. I hear a good Honda player is trouble, but the ones I've played against haven't been too bad.

So far I've split my time mostly playing Lily and Dee Jay. I've also played a little Ryu and Dhalsim.

When do ya'll get on. I been walking around Battle Hub in my ABlackWeb hoodie for like two weeks now and never seen any of ya'll. lol

Just reached 3 star platinum. Was a bit of a struggle to get there but started going on lil win streaks. I don't think I'll reach master cause its advanced combos I just can't do with Guile. But still it's fun just playing this game

Yoo...what's yall tier list so far based on the characters yall went against online?

This mines at the moment and I main Guile for the record...

No order

S: Ken, Luke, DeeJay, JP
A: Guile, Honda, Ryu, Manon
B: Marisa, Cammy, Juri, Kim, Lily
C: Chun Li, Blanka, Zangief

Haven't played against enough:
Jamie, Dhalsim
No way Ken better than Luke

Back