Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Street Fighter 6

Played the demo....I had to pre order this game.. fight mechanics Are very smooth

I ain't gonna lie. The only options you have in Vs for the demo is playing Ryu vs Luke, and I been putting hours into that. lol The gameplay is really fun. I feel like they hit the nail on the head with this game.

Having to pay extra for DLC characters that were in the last game and you’re peacemealing it too don’t really sit right with me

Akuma a lot of people’s fav character and yet you have to wait until 2024 to buy him lol

Then you know there’s going to be an ultimate edition coming out anyways

Never liked this aspect

Having to pay extra for DLC characters that were in the last game and you’re peacemealing it too don’t really sit right with me

Akuma a lot of people’s fav character and yet you have to wait until 2024 to buy him lol

Then you know there’s going to be an ultimate edition coming out anyways

Never liked this aspect
That’s how fighting games are set up now

That’s how fighting games are set up now
You know Im upset when I saw that this was the reply

Because I knew it was going to be this reply lol

I know man

That’s not exactly my issue

Akuma and Rashid should be apart of the base game

So should Sagat (which is also ridiculous)

Hell yeah. Did you Play the story mode
Yeah, it's good for what it is. I usually don't put too much time in the story mode of FGs, but I'll mess with it a little if for no other reason to build up my character some since you can actually fight other people with your character in the fighting ground.

You know Im upset when I saw that this was the reply

Because I knew it was going to be this reply lol

I know man

That’s not exactly my issue

Akuma and Rashid should be apart of the base game

So should Sagat (which is also ridiculous)
Akuma would be too many shotos since they already got Ryu and Ken and Sagat is another Shoto...you'll be aight

Back