Welcome To aBlackWeb

Streamers vs Joe Budden

Joe did some meta shit by inserting himself in the streaming world with the same tactics he criticizes ,but making it a real conflict and not made up,but set up.

All this is pretty hilarious since Joe was the first one in hiphop to jump on the video blogging shit back in the day.

I think Joe is really just mad he can't get the looks Kai and adin are getting. They got the access he wants and believes he deserves.

I thought this was about them dissing Killer Mike winning album of the year

Also what access do the young niggas got that Joe don’t this a serious question I don’t follow either

I never understood why niggas wanna watch other niggas play video games

Im 43. I stopped playin video games sum 20 years ago. And i only played 2k n splinter cell.

Do they still make splinter cell?

@any random goofy nigga

or

@Don Dada

Yes niggas play video games it’s a hobby like any other. Why you keep tagging Don Dada man lol he weird.

I thought this was about them dissing Killer Mike winning album of the year

Also what access do the young niggas got that Joe don’t this a serious question I don’t follow either

If you watch the pod long enough there's always an angle and play on his relationships in the industry.

It actually started with "drake stop hanging out with these streamers and fucking 25 yr olds" cause Joe wanted to be there in their place.

If killer Mike doesn't bless the pod on his album run do they even talk about it? Who cares that Kai cenat didn't like that killer Mike won.

The same Travis scott utopia album they went od to big up is trash all of a sudden.

I'm a fan of the pod and admittedly even pay for the patreon but I can call a spade a spade. Joe is pretty easy to read.

The crux of Joe’s argument is that it’s okay to reward and award older acts. It’s not always about catering to the younger crowd.

If Kai can have an opinion then Joe can have an opinion about Kai’s opinion.

oLd NiGgA sYnDrOmE
Do we care what Kai cenat and adin ross think or do we not? Which is it.

Joe just took an opportunity to shoot at them lil niggas. He doesn't give the shits he got yall in here pretending to give.

Do we care what Kai cenat and adin ross think or do we not? Which is it.

Joe just took an opportunity to shoot at them lil niggas. He doesn't give the shits he got yall in here pretending to give.
I’m not in their target demographic. I may not care but people old enough to be my kids (damn I’m old) fucks with those guys. Those guys have a large following and what Kai said went viral so Joe responded. No different than any other time.

I don't get the streamer shit. That doesn't mean I'm out of touch like some ABW members would have you to believe

I simply recognize certain shit not for me and I don't have to give it more than 30 secs to know it's not for me

All this shit is stupid anyway.

I really wish people would make up their minds about the Grammy's. It can't be fuck the Grammys until you win one, then it's Imma Grammy winner.

I personally feel like the Grammy committee just placates rap. It's a "shut up award".

And this is not me saying KM album isn't good or anything but just as a whole, I wish there was a consistent stance against the Grammy's.

Back