Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol @VIBE really ain't been back to the thread?

i have no problem w him being gay or in love w Will but making it a point this far into the storyline makes no sense to me..the other stories had already been developed early on, they could’ve done the same w this one…weird time to make it a big deal when a demon is roaming around killing ppl lol

i have no problem w him being gay or in love w Will but making it a point this far into the storyline makes no sense to me..the other stories had already been developed early on, they could’ve done the same w this one…weird time to make it a big deal when a demon is roaming around killing ppl lol
Bruh they teenager's .. When the hormones start flying. That's when they figure that shit out. Every single gay person I ever knew started feeling confused about shit right around highschool freshman year.

And when I think about it, that's right around the age I started noticing horny shit like seeing a girls bra thru the buttons on her shirt. Brushing up against them and getting that little tingle.

If it's that way for me and I'm straight, it would make sense that a little boy who likes his friend is confused and frustrated and a complete emotional wreck cuz he doesn't understand this attraction.

I can't remember if the show runners are gay or not.... But this kinda coming out the closet while coming of age story will become more common.

And all things considered, I think they handed it pretty classy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Every season I see a cast members face that bugs the shit outta me cause they look like someone copied their face from a different actor and it takes me awhile to figure out who.

First it was Steve, looking like Andrew Garfield.

Now it's doja cats love interest looking like a deepfake younger Robert Downey Jr (the actor that played iron man)

Shout out Jaqen H'ghar, did not know that was him but dude looked familiar.

Season was cool overall. I could tell there was something about 001 before 011 took that shit out his neck.

Bro fucked up his own mother, evil af from the get go.

A lot happened this season. Wonder what was the doctors ultimate goal for El?

Didn't mind fake iron man dying, that shit he did was pointless.

Sam could've went too.

Didn't like Lucas getting his ass beat like that. TV be different from reality when whiteboys and jits get to fighting on screen.

Thought I was in some politics thread. Bout to be like which republican is this that I couldn't gaf about

It didn't take skill to pick up on the obvious

Kinda exactly what he's saying in his video 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back