Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished......I knew Eddie was going but still RIP to the guitar gawd:umf:Might be my favorite scene of this season next to Max escaping Vecna the first time in episode 4.(This a top scene in the series though)I would've preferred killing off Max gotdamn her arm, leg, gone AND her vision though?! Plus her mind is nonexistent as far as we know she was better off dying. Did those basketball kids die? Tell me they did:readyforwar:So now the worlds are legitimately combining no way to cover up anymore. We're in the Endgame now.
They should've gave Will more abilities like Billy had when mindflayer possessed. Him make him at least physically stronger or give him some type of ability to get into the upside down.

So hold on did they confirm it's Vecna that's been the mindflayer all along or are they separate entities?

Last edited:
:foh5:

we was just askin bout what happened to them lmao

fuck-them-kids.jpg

Not important just forget that episode existed lol it was viewed as the worst episode of the season. The writers are trying to completely ignore it.
Seemed like the writers forgot that Hopper broke his ankles to flee the prison and yet he's moving around like it never happened

Also why did the prison guards shoot the monster when they could have just easily killed it with fire

Seemed like the writers forgot that Hopper broke his ankles to flee the prison and yet he's moving around like it never happened

Also why did the prison guards shoot the monster when they could have just easily killed it with fire
Cause he had some chase sequences to do lol

Far as the monsters because they wanted Murray to do it🤣

Stranger Things and the Boys have to start killing people off. Even Max dying wouldn't have been that big. They should have left Hopper dead, what purpose did he serve this season.
Hopper will probably serve a bigger purpose next season. He’s the muscle and he’s been around from day 1.

Max certainly could have died and I think it would have been more impactful had she died. If she serves a bigger purpose next season it will feel out of place. Why would she have elevated status when she’s not even an OG character? Wouldn’t make sense.

Stranger Things and the Boys have to start killing people off. Even Max dying wouldn't have been that big. They should have left Hopper dead, what purpose did he serve this season.
Hopper was the guy that could do anything and everything

I think Will gets killed next season

With the route they're taking it wouldn't surprise me if Will gets easily taken over again because they made him like Mike. Mind Flayer probably going to use some jealousy of El with Mike or something

Reactions: GNS
Back