I can drop down. I realize everybody not as balling as me

Lol my initial bet was with Ocelot. I was waiting to see what everyone else involved thought about it but im fine with betting Revolver the 5 and betting you the 25 that Hop is alive.

Deal?

• Goat
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot

"Where's Hop?
There's been no death as big as the possible loss of Police Chief Jim Hopper (David Harbour) in season 3. In a perplexing scene, viewers discover that there's an American held in a Russian prison where unluckier inmates are fed to a demogorgon. Seems clear we're meant to wonder if that's Hopper.

The directors speak
When Matt and Ross Duffer spoke to Entertainment Weekly, Ross Duffer addressed the importance of the American in the Russian prison, saying that plot line is "obviously going to play a huge role in a potential season four." (WELL, DUH!)"

There was absolutely no reason to mention an American if it wasn’t teasing Hop being alive.

So Hop somehow avoided the blast from that big ass ray gun, jumped into the portal that, from understanding, leads to the upside down. While in there the Russians snatched him out and threw him solitary at their crib?

:foh5: