Welcome To aBlackWeb

STOP LYING TO YOSELF

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
So...I see alot of people that try to affiliate things with being gay. Like if a man plays wit dolls, doesnt like any sports, or you know stereotypical shit , right. But there are gay men that body build, love sports and are pro athletes, they are boxers, cowboys..you know all the stereotypical shit that makes a man seem straight.

Shit, some of them, even fuck lots of women cause that's what looks straight, and they dont even enjoy a second of it. But you know what really makes a man gay? Outside of all of that? Having sex with another man.. no if ends or butts, no homo about it. You ain't gay until you fuck another man, I dont include women in this cause all women are lesbians.

Now..if a dude has sex with a transexual, it dont make him straight cause it's a dude that looks like a woman. That man is bi..and bi is half gay so let's just call that man gay..cause look. If you call yourself a vegan or a vegetarian and you think meat is murder. Dont try to sell me tofu that taste like beef.

If you want beef, and you eating veggie beef to eat beef. You bi..and let's keep it a buck..you ain't no vegan..all you vegans..stop lying to yoself

We dont want tofu burgers

Oh nah the point is what are some things that you noticed in life are things that people use to lie to themselves, instead of just accepting facts behind what they are doing.

Oh nah the point is what are some things that you noticed in life are things that people use to lie to themselves, instead of just accepting facts behind what they are doing.

Gotcha. So you're saying that if a nigga is attracted to both men and women, he's not bi-sexual, he's gay, and needs to stop lying to himself?

Gotcha. So you're saying that if a nigga is attracted to both men and women, he's not bi-sexual, he's gay, and needs to stop lying to himself?
Nah he is both gay and straight, he isnt bi sexual. That label is there to make people feel less self conscious about being gay. You ever called a bi person gay?

abe-simpson-gif.gif

I mean, I don't blame them. It's pretty clear distinction.
See..see...here we go, if a man sleeps with a man that does not like women at all. Homie is all the way gay, and a man sleeps with him. The two men in that room are gay.

What happens any other day is not up for debate. Those two men having sex are gay. If one of those men happens to sleep with a woman as well, he is a gay man that also likes to sleep with women. Or he is a straight man that enjoys gay sex.

There is no such thing as bi sexual, that's a made up term to feel better about what ur doing. And like I said, all women are lesbians, who happen to have sex with men from time to time

See..see...here we go, if a man sleeps with a man that does not like women at all. Homie is all the way gay, and a man sleeps with him. The two men in that room are gay.

What happens any other day is not up for debate. Those two men having sex are gay. If one of those men happens to sleep with a woman as well, he is a gay man that also likes to sleep with women. Or he is a straight man that enjoys gay sex.

There is no such thing as bi sexual, that's a made up term to feel better about what ur doing. And like I said, all women are lesbians, who happen to have sex with men from time to time

Fam, I honestly don't care this much. I'm not really tryna have a debate about it. Lol. There really isn't anything to debate. I'm not about to debate the definition of a word...a word that has a clear definition.

Cool. Whatever. Bi niggas is gay. Gotcha. *thumbs up*

Fam, I honestly don't care this much. I'm not really tryna have a debate about it. Lol. There really isn't anything to debate. I'm not about to debate the definition of a word...a word that has a clear definition.

Cool. Whatever. Bi niggas is gay. Gotcha. *thumbs up*
Aye fam..I spoke about vegans and gays. You chose the topic ,not me

Back