Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stop flying chicks out from social media: Another dude mad after flying an IG chick out.

I aint even gonna click it people are stupid

Alot do it because others do it.. monkey see monkey do types because they want to say they did it as if it an accomplishment it weird but all too common behavior no matter the subject

Though, to be fair, she's from Indiana... I can't think of too much of anything I want to do there except drive through it to get to a different state.
Correcto!

"Man I can't wait to spend my vacation days in Indiana!" - said by no one going on vacation.
You can’t tell me Indianapolis don’t have a decent bar/party scene. Plus, time the trip with a Pacers/Colts game when they playing a good team and you’re gold. Better than being in my own city and spending all of that money anyway, lol.

See how she got up out of there without a care? The play was already set in motion
Word it was something going on in town, and she just needed to find a dummy to fly her out ...

"So you sucking dick for tickets now?"

"Bitch please, he was crying about it n everything. Prolly went viral recording it 🤷🏿‍♂️"

That broad is 27!!! Judge called her a child.

irl shit like that happens all the time.

But with dude bein a taxi cab driver i dont think he makes the bread to sustain that relationship.

Its crazy she wouldnt let dude smash tho. Sucker him outta his bread w/o givin up da ass??!! LOL FOH

Bruh, I must combined like 4 posts.

I be having 25 tabs open on my phone. Half of it be the same website, other half be InstaThots lol

I was like damn, how that shit got that long.

I'm getting washed.

Its all good homie

That broad is 27!!! Judge called her a child.

irl shit like that happens all the time.

But with dude bein a taxi cab driver i dont think he makes the bread to sustain that relationship.

Its crazy she wouldnt let dude smash tho. Sucker him outta his bread w/o givin up da ass??!! LOL FOH

I mean look at dude. At 27 I know you wasn’t gonna smash some old out of shape lady if you ain’t have too

It’s rap shit and trying not to be lame because tricking directly is looked at as lame but flying a chick out and going on out in food and room and she swallow your kids that’s playa made. Even though you could’ve paid way less and still had fun

I kinda agree.

Okay okay okay, I got a situation for y'all. Rock with me. Rock with me now.

What if...y'all had sex when you were on vacation, kept in touch, you went back home, then spent that same amount of money as dude in the video to have a chick flew'd out? BOOM! Talk to me
5gQk.gif

This dumb ass fool spent 5,000 on a chick that you don't know, and flew her out without having any chemistry and intimacy with her first. That nigga might as well spent $20,000 more thousand to rent out a building, hire a cater, wedding planner and marry her lmao. If you was really game up then she would've been happy to come to your city on her expense, and be willingly to meet you. That's what he get for trying to stunt and being thirsty to trick with his money

Back