Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stocks In Netflix Decreases After Prices Increase

im riding it out

fuck the new streaming services....they wont be around long if nobody buys into that shit, but we know better

it'll be a new form of fashion to have 6 streaming services you dont watch....ballin out lol

I think they gotta factor in the shift to series' too.

Theres a new series every day and sometimes I just wanna watch a movie. 1 whole story in one sitting.

They still got movies, but the focus seems to be series heavy and I know I dont always feel like getting into a new one.

That and the microwave originals....they gotta slow down with some of that shit. They've ruined a lot of decent movies with weird plots, random extra characters with no background, and the thing they're best at: ending the movie right when you're like "ok what the fuck is goin on?"

i can tell thats what they believe at the moment......

people will get fed up with the stretched out fillers eventually

there's so many episodes that dont advance the story at all

the long running series' like Law and Order and Walking Dead cant be duplicated, that shit just happens or it doesnt....like a hit record

i can tell thats what they believe at the moment......

people will get fed up with the stretched out fillers eventually

there's so many episodes that dont advance the story at all

the long running series' like Law and Order and Walking Dead cant be duplicated, that shit just happens or it doesnt....like a hit record

Law and order just be random cases that don’t tie into each other like 90% of the time

right....thats not a netflix show....that shit is established

im saying thats why they keep trying to swing at series after series....trying to make that run happen and it wont

they've put quantity over quality and its showing

im still fuckin wit em, just my observation

Niggas really think people going to have 5 or 6 streaming services for these shows smh

They're stupid.

If the production companies and/or networks were smart, they'd just sit back and make money off the licensing fees Netflix pays them to air their content.

Back