Welcome To aBlackWeb

Steve Harvey: Respect Our President

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
Towards Snoop

“The problem with all this [criticism of Trump] is, is that there is an office in this country called the ‘president,’ and you have to respect the office,” Harvey said. “You really do. Whether you want to or not. You have to respect the office. They got laws.”

Towards Bow Wow

“Just be smart, let me tell ya man, leave the first lady out of this. Y’all going down another path with these cats now. You start messing with they wives… I’ll tell y’all you going down another path.”

3:14 mark

10715747_756586121043909_17329405_n_zpskpvpk8uw.jpg

Bloated suit wearing Steve Harvey needs to start respecting us first by not cooning for a check 14 hours out the day

Lmao @ niggas having empathy for a man's family.
a man who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

:sayword: Steve, said what? He wants us to have respect for one of the most delusional disrespectful bigots to ever sit in office??? Well fuck him and that creepy ass cracka, respectfully.

I thought Steve Harvey was a Que. Not saying a Que cant be a coon but nigga come on. They had no respect for Obama at all. Like why are you defending Donald Trump Lannister? And as far as family if nobody said nothing about 2pac going at Faith Evans why say something about Bow Wow going at Trump lady?

Steve Harvey is the worst type of person. He thinks of himself more as an intellectual than a comedian. I am not sure who empowered him to think he could give relationship, life or any other advice. He doesn't even take the time to evaluate the negative things that he says. He also will not address the fact that he was used like a puppet by Trump who didn't realize we don't like Steve or Ben or Omorosa. They are not going to lead our people. They are not going to normalize Trump for us.

Steve Harvey is the worst type of person. He thinks of himself more as an intellectual than a comedian. I am not sure who empowered him to think he could give relationship, life or any other advice. He doesn't even take the time to evaluate the negative things that he says. He also will not address the fact that he was used like a puppet by Trump who didn't realize we don't like Steve or Ben or Omorosa. They are not going to lead our people. They are not going to normalize Trump for us.
Is that your hair?:oh:

Back