Welcome To aBlackWeb

Steve Harvey’s daytime talk show canceled after two seasons

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Steve Harvey’s latest syndicated daytime talk show, “Steve,” has been canceled after two seasons, TheWrap has learned.

According to an individual familiar with the matter, the show has finished taping all of its episodes, with new installments to continue airing into June.

The news comes after NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution, which distributes “Steve,” announced that it had sold a Kelly Clarkson daytime talk show last fall. “The Kelly Clarkson Show” was set for a fall 2019 launch on NBC’s owned-and-operated stations in the slot currently occupied by “Steve,” at the time calling into question the future of Harvey’s show.

He's had that show longer than 2 seasons though.

Hold up........

Webay clip.gif

Was......"Steve"......supposed to be different than........."The Steve Harvey Show???"

KRS One gif.gif

lol

TI laughing clip.gif

What an idiot.

Dude thought he was on the same level as Oprah and could just go by his first name.

Why flip the script for no reason?

Horrible business decision.

I knew something was off because The Steve Harvey show has been on for almost 10 years.

Probably didn't help either when he told off his staff a few years back.

Telling them he needed "quiet" time or some shit.

Looks like his ego got the best of him.

In the grand scheme of things Steve Harvey will be fine regardless of the bullshit he said. I didn’t know Steve & Steve Harvey talk shows wasn’t one in the same tho. That’s weird.

He's had that show longer than 2 seasons though.

Hold up........

View attachment 131991

Was......"Steve"......supposed to be different than........."The Steve Harvey Show???"

View attachment 131993

lol

View attachment 131992

What an idiot.

Dude thought he was on the same level as Oprah and could just go by his first name.

Why flip the script for no reason?

Horrible business decision.

I knew something was off because The Steve Harvey show has been on for almost 10 years.

Probably didn't help either when he told off his staff a few years back.

Telling them he needed "quiet" time or some shit.

Looks like his ego got the best of him.

Nah this not the same one. The other talk show ended and he then started this one

I didn’t know Steve & Steve Harvey talk shows wasn’t one in the same tho.

That’s weird.

Exactly

I thought he just changed the name of the show.

Nah this not the same one. The other talk show ended and he then started this one

I don't know about that bruh.

Like @grYmes said.........that doesn't really make any sense.

I mean, why would he start a new show that had the same format as the show that got cancelled?

The only thing different was the name.

Which is what led me to believe that this was just a name change and not a new show.

The talk show was initially shot in Chicago.......it was rebranded / renamed Steve when it moved recently to L.A. in order to have more Hollywood based guests

Steve Harvey may be on the verge of losing his very last job. According to a person close to production, Steve Harvey may be getting pushed out of his hosting gig at Family Feud as early as this year

Steve recently lost two other hosting gigs. His daytime talk show, Steve, was canceled and he was replaced as host of Little Big Shots. Now rumors are swirling that he's being pushed out of Family Feud.

The member of production at Family Feud explained to MTO News, "Steve's contract with Family Feud is up, and he's very expensive." The insider explained that production is exploring cutting Steve out - and his hefty salary - and replace him with someone cheaper.

The insider told MTO news that Steve's up for his third 5 year contract (he signed his first in 2010 and second in 2015) in 2020. And while no final decision has been made - Steve's future with Family Feud is unclear.

"If Steve wants to stay, he'll probably have to take a big pay cut," The insider claims.

But if Steve is let go from the show, MTO News' insider feels that the top replacement for Steve, is Good Morning America show host Michael Strahan.

On Sunday, PEOPLE confirmed that Harvey won’t be hosting the kids’ talent show Little Big Shots when the series returns to NBC. Harvey, who hosted the show for its first three seasons, will be replaced by Melissa McCarthy.

“Melissa’s just an incredible performer and incredible comedian,” NBC’s co-chairman of entertainment Paul Telegdy said in a statement, adding that the actress, 48, “will bring a completely fresh perspective to it.”

Back