Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stephan James Set to Play Jean-Michel Basquiat in Biopic

I'm aware of the rivalry and I'm not that invested but I understand why you are lol

Agreed tho...dope ass film the acting, superb *chef's kiss*

Im only invested due to being an art history nerd lol.

On tha cool I loke both their work equally. Its just amazing how all those artists in NYC in the 80s are all apart of each other mythology. George Condo and Basquiat was tight friends too in the profession.

Lots of great folk lore. If I ever get on as an artist I will def create a show about 80s art scene in NYC. So many stories you can write from different perspectives and then clash them.

Hell 80s NYC art scene is a thing of legend

Im only invested due to being an art history nerd lol.

On tha cool I loke both their work equally. Its just amazing how all those artists in NYC in the 80s are all apart of each other mythology. George Condo and Basquiat was tight friends too in the profession.

Lots of great folk lore. If I ever get on as an artist I will def create a show about 80s art scene in NYC. So many stories you can write from different perspectives and then clash them.

Hell 80s NYC art scene is a thing of legend
Lol...I kinda figured you were! I've seen all your posts since you started posting. Welcome, btw

Didn't know Condo and Basq were really friends

The stories I've heard/read and docs I've seen of 80s NYC art/music scene are incredible!

Sooo...from now on, I'm gonna need for you to start saying "WHEN" you "get on as an artist"...claim that shit!!!

Lol...I kinda figured you were! I've seen all your posts since you started posting. Welcome, btw

The stories I've heard/read and docs I've seen of 80s NYC art/music scene are incredible!

Sooo...from now on, I'm gonna need for you to start saying "WHEN" you "get on as an artist"...claim that shit!!!

Oh trust brother I say it daily Imma be famous! I did pieces with me writing famous and rich on it!

And yea Condo has an interview speaking on it.

Basq was everywhere and his legend continues to grow

And thanks for welcoming too! Yea I love love history and art history.

Oh trust brother I say it daily Imma be famous! I did pieces with me writing famous and rich on it!

And yea Condo has an interview speaking on it.

Basq was everywhere and his legend continues to grow
That's me in my avi...I'm a Black woman

Good to see you speak your destiny! That's wassup...writing it also gives it serious power..."For it is written"

Oh there's an interview? I'll be looking that up

Word...Basq is a phucking icon!

And thanks for welcoming too! Yea I love love history and art history.
You're most welcome...you've already brought what we didn't know we needed around here

You're in good company with the history buffs we have here...you'll be directed to some threads post haste

@HellCzar @The Lonious Monk @Bed$tuy You guys have another history lover here (I'own 'member the rest of y'all rn...I'm🥴)

Good to see you speak your destiny! That's wassup...writing it also gives it serious power..."For it is written"

You're most welcome...you've already brought what we didn't know we needed around here

You're in good company with the history buffs we have here...you'll be directed to some threads post haste

@HellCzar @The Lonious Monk @Bed$tuy You guys have another history lover here (I'own 'member the rest of y'all rn...I'm🥴)

My bad chére. Imma dm you the interview right quick. Nice! I wanna be a valued member on this board. Brb.

Say word?
26fcd3b9a7550a8b76cb0c1a24e589d3339ed0c6.gifv

Kamala the Wrestler?
@Kamala6179 What up yo?

73e4074f4fa31f631d1ad9bcce2f4e5707d6daf9.gifv

😁😁😐😐😁😁😐

Back