Welcome To aBlackWeb

Step Parent Part IDK

lol aint nothing wrong with playin football with the kid and letting him wear his jersey. The only issue I've had with RW and Ciara was when they took that butt naked pic with the kid, that was crazy lol But other than that, there's nothing wrong with RW being an extra father figure/role model for the kid.

so only the real dad allowed to play catch with the boy?

as long as the stepdad not undermining the real father, i dont see an issue

Nah. A real step parent issue is when step mom wanna act like she's a better mom than you because she stole half your shit, including income, and doesn't even have her own kids.
In today's society if you don't have money you are seen as a bad parent. Your parenting skills, the love you have for your child, or the way you interact with them is entirely overlooked.

aint' shit wrong with being a good step parent, but i do feel like RW and CIara be tryna flaunt that shit as a special fuck you to future....

that's my only gripe.... and it's minor....cuz i mean whatever...that's life...do yall... but i do think it's low key shitty when step parents be extra just to fuck with the bio ones

i dont get your outrage

if Wilson was a dick to the son, then the convo shifts to "well, when you marry the mother, you marry the kids", but you think they are flaunting baby Future? hmmm

Back