Welcome To aBlackWeb

Step Parent 2.

I know a chick right now, cool sweet chick (bless her heart) that's involved wit a dude who they go to Chuckee Cheese to take her son every so often but yet the dude doesn't bring his kids

I know a dude right now, took his girl and her sons to Six Flags but haven't seen his daughter in over 6 months, and on top of that didn't even bring her back nothing from Six Flags, but yet the chick love this nigga
2uzp8hv.jpg

I know a chick right now, cool sweet chick (bless her heart) that's involved wit a dude who they go to Chuckee Cheese to take her son every so often but yet the dude doesn't bring his kids

I know a dude right now, took his girl and her sons to Six Flags but haven't seen his daughter in over 6 months, and on top of that didn't even bring her back nothing from Six Flags, but yet the chick love this nigga
2uzp8hv.jpg

These the type of niggas that dont know anything or care too

Man breh, ppl want love and to be in a relationship, some don't consider those things.

aint shit niggas and anit shit women, they out here.
Yeah but that doesn't mean you have them around your kids. If you are just smashing as you guys say then it doesn't matter. Smash away but having those people around Jah's greatest gift makes you as bad as them.

2uzp8hv.jpg
This is why we need to raise our children properly so they won't be in need so much that they will accept love from just anyone. Teach them self respect. Clearly he is fulfilling her needs but he is also showing he can neglect his own and if he can do that what would make him reasonable to be around yours.

They trifling.........

One of my biggest pet peeves

Lol

I'm writing it as a questions and trying to be serious Lol but it's sad breh and it's real life stuff that happens.

Man I've read/seen where a dude brought his gf's daughter a car and his own daughter didn't have money to get her school books for her 1st semester in college smh Lol.

Niggas aint shit I tell you...

So who fault is it:

Should the woman or dude that's accepting this trifling act be held accountable too?

Chicks dating dudes out here that don't even take care of their own kid(s) Men dating chicks out here that don't even take care of their own kids but wanna be step-parents

My sister told me, a chick her friend knows, she stopped payment on her car insurance to buy her bf's kids Christmas presents because dude didn't have any money, but the thing is, the dude don't even have his kids like that smh and before folks be on some she a hood rat dusty chick, chick has a college degree and a good job but wanted to show her loyalty I'm guessing.

Can you be a step-parent and don't even take care of your own kids?

So who fault is it:

Should the woman or dude that's accepting this trifling act be held accountable too?

Chicks dating dudes out here that don't even take care of their own kid(s) Men dating chicks out here that don't even take care of their own kids but wanna be step-parents

My sister told me, a chick her friend knows, she stopped payment on her car insurance to buy her bf's kids Christmas presents because dude didn't have any money, but the thing is, the dude don't even have his kids like that smh and before folks be on some she a hood rat dusty chick, chick has a college degree and a good job but wanted to show her loyalty I'm guessing.

everybody foul...naw if you a piece of shit to your kids, you a piece of shit forreal....

people true colors show when it comes to their kids...

It's hard dating with a child. I've dated one guy and he came in trying to run shit. He barely had a relationship with my son for my son to respect it. Then he told me that I kiss my son too much and I need to stop. That was the end of that.
I hope you punched him. Men who are jealous of kids are prolly sociopaths.
So who fault is it:

Don't date deadbeats? Easy solution

Back