Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Stellar Blade (4/26)

The gameplay looks fun. Shift up also does good story telling based on my experience with their mobile game nikke. Copped a digital ps5 slim on marketplace for $300 and played the demo so I'm fully invested in the eve booty jiggle now 🤣

The game leaning more into sekiro than nier automata kinda gave me pause but I saw enough from the demo to feel good about getting it

Only thing I wish was better was the movement

The parry system is similar to Metal Gear Rising.

I am trying to finesse it but it really just boils down to luck.

I can see why some would see Sekiro in this. But I see MGR:R.

Damn I had metal gear rising too

I don’t even remember it having a parry system

Bout to buy a ps5 just for this lol. Then it's back to Xbox once I'm done
What are you playing on Xbox that is not on PS5? My Series X has been sitting since last October, because there are not games not on PS5. Avowed needs to hurry up already
Exactly.

Sometimes it hits sometimes it doesn’t.

That’s why this game reminds me of it. And the HUD is similar too
That is why I am not buying it, plus I do not like the Souls games and this game does not feel as good as Nier or DMC5. Not worth $70 IMHO. Npw I don't have shit to play after BD3 and FF7 until whenever smh

Gaming is trash now

Last edited:
What are you playing on Xbox that is not on PS5? My Series X has been sitting since last October, because there are not games not on PS5. Avowed needs to hurry up already

That is why I am not buying it, plus I do not like the Souls games and this game does not feel as good as Nier or DMC5. Not worth $70 IMHO. Npw I don't have shit to play after BD3 and FF7 until whenever smh

Gaming is trash now
Buy Vanquish/Bayonetta bundle

Vanquish is dope

And Bayonetta is Japanese as fuck

Gaming is trash now
I haven't been playing anything in months tbh. Last 2 purchases were sf6 and Tekken8. I enjoyed both but gaming has taken a back seat in my daily life. Starfield was the last game I really sat down and put 50+ hours into. Hope that I can finish stellar blade in a month or so. so far only played 2/3 hours including demo time.

Back