Welcome To aBlackWeb

Steaming your "area"

This remind me of when I was a tech, women would usually shower right before the time I was pose to be there. Especially in apts, when you walk in all you smell is soap and clean vagina. Bugged out thing was cause they been in that environment and had become used to their own aroma. They'd never assume that you can smell that they just showered through the entire house.

Used to make me feel like I had got just done eating pussy and got a hair caught in my throat. Suprising, unfamiliar clean vagina is not the smell you want to have hit you in the face when you walk into a home.

Just a FYI for the women on the board...

lol nigga wtf. You should jus be happy they had the courtesy to shower b4 u came over.

Them old milfs was prolly tryna throw the pussy at u but ur poindexter lookin ass prolly couldn't read the signs

lol nigga wtf. You should jus be happy they had the courtesy to shower b4 u came over.

Them old milfs was prolly tryna throw the pussy at u but ur poindexter lookin ass couldn't read the signs
Fam how you feel knowing you smelling this womans vagina ? It's like dudes who say they wanna be a gyno so they can look at pussy all day. Odds are the pussy u gonna be looking at, ain't the pussy you wanna be looking at

1200px-Betty_White_2010.jpg

I keep saying the shit we let these women get away wit is crazy lmao...

Vag steaming, kegals, latching on to eggs, rose fuckin etc lol. Yall some heathens forreal.
Anal bleaching sounds like cancer, but rich women get zapped up frequently.

Back