Welcome To aBlackWeb

Steaming your "area"

I don't see the purpose of it. Steam isn't going to penetrate my uterus. Maybe psychosomatically there something to it, but scientifically there's nothing. I'd need see some data to support the idea. Same with hair products, what matters most is what you do or don't put into your body.

Le Siiiigh...this is nothing more than "New Age"-by the light of the first quarter moon-astrology-"herbalism" mess

It's been around for a few years and does nothing but give these chicks content for Twitter/Youtube/IG and to dupe follower chicks who don't know how the human body works (and scared to go to a doctor to find out what that smell is?) out of their money by selling them "all natural yoni herbs" and steam pots.

I keep saying the shit we let these women get away wit is crazy lmao...

Vag steaming, kegals, latching on to eggs, rose fuckin etc lol. Yall some heathens forreal.
Stop right there patna

Kegels are a very real and necessary exercise for women AND men. Kegels strengthen your pelvic floor muscles....bladder/bowel/sexual function

I'm sure by now you know there are muscles in the vagina...kegels exercise those muscles...prevents prolapse and tightens

Your wife just had a baby....you should be thankful for kegels

Stop right there patna

Kegels are a very real and necessary exercise for women AND men. Kegels strengthen your pelvic floor muscles....bladder/bowel/sexual function

I'm sure by now you know there are muscles in the vagina...kegels exercise those muscles...prevents prolapse and tightens

Your wife just had a baby....you should be thankful for kegels
Chill let me get my shit off

This remind me of when I was a tech, women would usually shower right before the time I was pose to be there. Especially in apts, when you walk in all you smell is soap and clean vagina. Bugged out thing was cause they been in that environment and had become used to their own aroma. They'd never assume that you can smell that they just showered through the entire house.

Used to make me feel like I had got just done eating pussy and got a hair caught in my throat. Suprising, unfamiliar clean vagina is not the smell you want to have hit you in the face when you walk into a home.

Just a FYI for the women on the board...

Back