Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staying In A Relationship For The Sake Of The Kid's...Good Or Bad?

What do you guys think about this? is it best to just play along until the kids get older or is it best to put yourself 1st and bail out on that annoying bitch?

Rate the negative energy in your household on a scale of 1-10

Kids pick up on that shit

Negative energy is very low most of the time because I am steering the ship but it's starting to feel like a job I don't want any more, also I do not wanna leave my kids like my dad did with me so I will probably stick it out.

Negative energy is very low most of the time because I am steering the ship but it's starting to feel like a job I don't want any more, also I do not wanna leave my kids like my dad did with me so I will probably stick it out.

What are you doing to make your “job” better

Legitimately self evaluate before you start pointing fingers.

What are you doing to make your “job” better

Legitimately self evaluate before you start pointing fingers.

I know I need to take my time and really think shit through before I make a decision...shit's been going on for years I told her straight that I do not like her energy but she seems to just bury it and not face the reality of whats going on...I just quit weed so I need to chill and not do anything crazy right now.

I know I need to take my time and really think shit through before I make a decision...shit's been going on for years I told her straight that I do not like her energy but she seems to just bury it and not face the reality of whats going on...I just quit weed so I need to chill and not do anything crazy right now.

Well...you have made her aware of your concerns...

But again what are you doing that may contribute to her energry bro. Im not saying that you are to blame...

But what I am saying is...usually folks evaluate problems from the outside-in.....instead of inside-out.

Start with you...SERIOUSLY and GENUINELY evaluate your behavior and actions within your marriage.

Extenuating circumstances apply.

Just make sure it aint cause you afraid to worry bout who she fucking whenever you blink.

You have an idea of how petty or destructive she will be. So make an educated decision, that you will not hold over your kids heads later on down the road.

"Do you know what I gave up to raise you?"

Stop, they dont nor wont till parenthood.

Bad idea in general, but it depends on how bad things are.

If its just minor issues then I'd agree to at least give it a shot and try to fix what went wrong. A broken family ain't whats up at all. The kids really do suffer. I think a lot of times people now a days are quick to say fuck it without thinking of the long term problems.

Now if you're contemplating where you gon hide the body, then yeah its time to gtfo

this was on repeat everyday for me for about a month as i contemplated my decision

depending on age I really dont think its that terrible

you're grown and maybe made a bad decision somewhere or you've just grown apart.....but you knew of this possibility before having kids with the person

I feel like once you do that, you at least got 15-20 years to invest in their family structure.....you owe them that

if the shits toxic or ya'll are full blown fighting all the time then nah but just differences? I'd make it last as long as possible for the kids sake

they'll appreciate that over week on week off living, bf's, gf's, and step parents, being stuck in the middle of feuds and all that bs

forget about you for a minute....or a couple decades lol

Back