Welcome To aBlackWeb

Statistically Tom Brady Is The Best Quarterback In Two Separate Decades

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I'm not sure if there's any other athletes from any sports that can say they completely dominated two separate decades.

Not Kareem
Nor Jordan
Not Kobe

Maybe Muhammad Ali

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.13.27 PM.png

kareem/jordan/kobe, etc has never been exposed to be a cheater or been on a team that lost assets as a result of it

the new narrative he's the greatest athlete of all time while leaving out the details is entertaining

As 49er fan.
Montana and young.

It pains me to say.....Brady the Goat.
I cant argue against it and y'all know I'll fight over everything and anything.

kareem/jordan/kobe, etc has never been exposed to be a cheater or been on a team that lost assets as a result of it

the new narrative he's the greatest athlete of all time while leaving out the details is entertaining

Yeah but they suspended Brady for 4 games and they still won the Superbowl that year.

Peyton manning was considered better than Brady for 2001- 2010... and how long was Aaron considered the best quarterback this decade....Brady was the greatest tho.

Last edited:
Peyton manning was considered better than Brady for 2001- 2010... and how long was Aaron considered the best quarterback this decade....Brady was the greatest tho.

Yeah but between 2001-2011 Brady won 3 superbowls and appeared in 6.

I think Peyton was 1 for 2 in that time period. Don't get me wrong, Peyton is an elite QB, but statistically, he wasn't better than Brady.

Neither was Aaron nor Drew Brees

Yeah but they suspended Brady for 4 games and they still won the Superbowl that year.

they did. that team won a lot of championships - doesnt change what they got exposed for doing

all those achievements have an asterisk beside it - that goes for any athlete/team historically - not just him

You can never be the greatest athlete of all time and only play offense or defense.

I don’t care how much your team win

Cause he's not the best QB I've seen in that timeframe.

Who is better?

Remember there's always two teams in the Superbowl. Brady went to the Superbowl 10 times in 21 years.

That means there were 21 times from 2001-2021 that a NFC quarterback could have made it to the Superbowl, and 11 times that a AFC quarterback could have made it to the Superbowl.

What QB was going to the Superbowl every other year like Tom Brady?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm too lazy to check google), but Peyton went to the Superbowl 4 times, Eli Manning went to the Superbowl twice, Aaron Rogers went to the Superbowl twice, Rothlesburger went to the Superbowl twice and Russel Wilson went to the Superbowl twice. Didi I leave anybody out?

Edit. I forgot Drew Brees. He went to the Superbowl twice

Back